It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Boxing: Mesi vs Barrett LIVE Play by Play on Sportztawk!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2003 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Both Barrett and Mesi went down once in the fight. But in the end Masi won by MD.

Ben

posted on Dec, 7 2003 @ 04:50 PM
link   
what made mesi win the fight

TRD

posted on Dec, 7 2003 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Wow this was a great fight i just watched it,Mesi was the better fighter in the early rounds and he has got some punch on him but Barrett came right back into the fight and nearly won it,if Barrett had stepped on the gas in the earlier rounds he would have won the fight.I think Mesi was a bit lucky to win the fight and he doesn't look that good a fighter..Mesi is being hyped up to be some sort of fighter and i hope Audley Harrison was watching as Audley would knock him spark out if they fought,Mesi is made for Harrrison short and stocky and he comes forward Audley would dispose of him easily...

posted on Dec, 7 2003 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ben
what made mesi win the fight

Well Basically Mesi won the first 6 rounds and Barrett managed to win the last 4. What basically won Mesi the firt 6 rounds is that he was basically able to beat Barrett to the punch most of the time and landed the harder shots.

Ben

posted on Dec, 7 2003 @ 09:03 PM
link   
yea the majority of the rounds sounds about right in order to win...i didnt look at that part. my bad.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join