It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Boxing: A-Force goes Stateside

page: 1

join
share:
TRD

posted on Aug, 25 2003 @ 07:40 AM
link   
Beware rugged, redneck cruiserweights and lame Louisville losers - Audley Harrison is coming for you.

Brand 'A-Force' is fulfilling its mission statement of going global and heading Stateside to give eager American audiences the chance to catch an early glance of the self-proclaimed future heavyweight champion of the world.

Harrison has signed a three-fight deal with ESPN2 Boxing which will include his first main event appearance on American television.

posted on Oct, 12 2003 @ 02:39 PM
link   
TDR, I appreciate your enthuisam regarding Mr. Harrison. But I've seen almost all his fights including the recent one from America.

I'd say that just about any heavyweight from Philly or Detriot are already licking their chops just thinking about getting into a brawl with him.

Audley may consider himself to be a serious contender, but there are others out there that are "dead serious".

Audley has long arms that provide very good leverage for uppercuts & body shots. But he is no real threat to any strong fighter as evidenced by all his carefully hand picked opponents.

Time tells all, & Mr. Harrison must sooner or later face a fighter with real heart & determination. It will be interesting to see how much he carries into the ring when facing a really tough opponent.

I would suggest that, "Old Aud's" day is coming & it shouldn't be long now. I seriously doubt that America has been bowed over by Audley.

TRD

posted on Oct, 18 2003 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Well deep i like to go for the underdog,Audley is getting better as you say he needs to fight a decent opponent and then we shall see if he has got what it takes..

new topics

join