It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dues Ex II: The invisible war

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2003 @ 10:16 AM
link   
If anyone has played the first one, you know how excited i am, if you havnt played the first one, do so.
Does anyone know the release date for UK? The graphics from the screenshots looks twice as good as it did in the first and i am sure it will have multiple endings and a GREAT conspiricy based storyline!

posted on Dec, 2 2003 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Me 2 monk, can't wait for it. AFAIK it's supposed to be early 2004.
Think the game will cause a few threads in ATS

posted on Dec, 2 2003 @ 08:41 PM
link   
The frist one was perfect i dont knwo how this one can top it and im a afraid it cant. Im curious tho how it will take us cause alot of scenarios were takin in 1

posted on Dec, 3 2003 @ 10:10 AM
link   
deus ex 2 sucks big time, go download the demo and see for your self, theres almost no stealth there, it feels that your just playing quake3, NOT EVEN A HEADSHOT! shoot 5 times in the head and the bastard still lives!

posted on Dec, 3 2003 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Are you sure about that? Can you tell us whats good about it?

posted on Dec, 3 2003 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Gotta admit Quake 3 is a good game! whats AFAIK?

posted on Dec, 3 2003 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Monk
Are you sure about that? Can you tell us whats good about it?

well, its still got the Deus Ex feeling
which is good, the text in the game is way too big also:bnghd:

the game is too dark, they need to work on it some more..

[Edited on 3-12-2003 by SectorGaza]

posted on Dec, 4 2003 @ 10:39 AM
link   
The anticipation is driving me nuts. Not even my uber hot girl friend can satisfy me anymore. I need another doseage of Deus. That game changed my life and from what Ive seen so far so will IW. The graphics are mouth watering and the new bioMods sound kick ass. Cant wait!:bash:

posted on Dec, 6 2003 @ 01:32 AM
link   
I've got Deus EX 2 and I've been playing it non-stop. I thought it was going to suck after playing the demo, but they managed to pull out a nice game after all. It's not quite as....unique...as the first game, but it's pretty fun. They make sure you have at least 3 ways to do a task and the stealth stuff is handled well. You can go around killing everything that walks, I mean EVERYTHING, or you don't have to kill a thing.

My only complaints are universal ammo (I used my stunrod a whole bunch now I can't fire my rocket launcher) and the fact that the characters aren't memorable at all.

I got it for Xbox because i figured my PC couldn't handle it.

posted on Dec, 8 2003 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Is the laser sword still there? As long as the laser sword is there, I'll be happy.

posted on Dec, 10 2003 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Laser sword? What laser sword? LASER SWORD? HUH?

posted on Dec, 11 2003 @ 10:58 AM
link   
the blue sword that was there in Deus Ex1

posted on Dec, 15 2003 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Yes, there's two kinds of laser swords in Deus Ex 2.

posted on Dec, 24 2003 @ 01:59 PM
link   
i rented it for xbox, havent got a good night sleep since f'n killr game holds tru to the first one to me. i do think they could have done a bit bettr with the graphics, i agree it is a bit dark but some adjustn in vid. opt. fixes that. my fav weapon at the moment is the toxin knife and the shotgun, flamthrowrs cool too when ya light em on fire they run around screamn water water heheh priceless
o if ya want some head shots grab the sniper rifle iz even bettr silence after ya blast the first one in the head his buddys will come and stand by the body heeh easy pickins

new topics

top topics

join