It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Boxing: Mohammad Ali's daughter

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2003 @ 06:11 AM
link   
Has anyone here watched Mohammad Ali's daughter fight? She is an awesome fighter and nice looking too. She's very powerful and can really bang to the body for a woman. She's trained by Roger Mayweather and should have no problem continuing to knock out her opponents.

posted on May, 1 2003 @ 06:51 AM
link   
Yeah I've seen her fight a couple of times. Very impresive. Although to tell you the truth I dont like the idea of women boxing too much. But hey thats just me.

TRD

posted on May, 1 2003 @ 12:27 PM
link   
I havn't seen her fight didn't know she did,but if she has inherited a tiny piece of talent from Ali then she must be a good fighter...As for women boxing i don't see it a problem...

posted on May, 2 2003 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Laila Ali (14-0), whose father Muhammad Ali was the Halley's comet of his generation, has sculpted herself into a first-class fighting machine that makes her the focal point for women's boxing. A potent combination of speed, strength and beauty, Laila Ali is cut from the same mold as her legendary father, the great Muhammad Ali. As the stunningly pretty daughter of the most famous boxer of all-time, Laila Ali's foray into boxing at first seemed little more than a stunt to draw attention to the sport. But in the ring Laila proved that she inherited more just than her father's good looks.

Laila Ali visited her father�s hometown and destroyed over-matched former world champion Mary Ann Almager , finishing her off with a right hand to the body in round four. Almager didn�t go down, but was clearly hurt by the body shot. However, she spit out her mouthpiece and broke into a grin the instant the referee waived off the fight. Ali, 14-0, was much bigger and stronger and was not bothered in the least by Almager�s southpaw stance.

Official Website

TRD

posted on May, 2 2003 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Thank's for the info Deep.....

I had no idea,she is a very good looking women and seems to have got her fathers talent...

posted on May, 7 2003 @ 07:05 AM
link   
Yes, she's a very attractive woman. But the amazing thing is her size and strength. She's much bigger and stronger than the opponents I've seen her fight. She really knows how to box also, lot's of power, good leverage and boxing skills. She's able to dismantle her opponents with vicious body shots that take their wind away.

BTW: she's fought Joe Farzier's daughter and I think a rematch is in the works.

TRD

posted on Apr, 9 2004 @ 03:35 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

join