It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cycling: My new bike

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2005 @ 08:02 AM
link   
i bought this bike the other day. i never learned to ride one so am going to learn on this one, and it helps having stabalizers

[Edited on 4/30/05 by BobsYourUncle]

TRD

posted on Apr, 30 2005 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Have fun...

posted on Jun, 11 2005 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by TRD
Have fun...

i dont think Bobs been on in ages, do you think he maybe fell off and had a accident lol

posted on Jun, 11 2005 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Such a random thread lol but it brings you back to your childhood memories of having your first bike, i remember mine with a little bell and a pink handlebar

posted on Jun, 12 2005 @ 06:28 AM
link   
to be honest, i dont really remember my first one.

i do though, remember my first proper one, where you could go on tracks and ride it. i used to go on it all the time and i remember at the end of its days, one of the pedals fell off, the seats cushion had basically vanished.

posted on Jun, 15 2005 @ 07:25 AM
link   
How old are you if you don't mind me asking?

posted on Feb, 18 2006 @ 06:08 PM
link   
just thinking..... do any of you guys still ride a bike?

i used my bros for a while, its sorta wrecked now though. But it was quite good for going out for 30 minutes ro so and ride round some of the town

posted on Feb, 18 2006 @ 11:36 PM
link   
I will, if I can lose 50 more pounds, to go with the 30 I've already lost. I will still be a good 40 pounds overweight, but I'll give it a go if I shed another 50 and don't feel unsafe up there.

BHN

posted on Feb, 24 2006 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by dilly
Such a random thread lol but it brings you back to your childhood memories of having your first bike, i remember mine with a little bell and a pink handlebar

I remember mine. It was quite a snazzy little bike, by the standards of that time.
Of course, "that time" was, like, 1961-1962.

And believe it or not, after getting that bike at age 8 or 9, I was still riding it in 1971, at 6'2" and age 18. It was, ahem, a bit cramped as I rode 2 miles to my classes.

Old Man B.H.N.

[Edited on 4/1/06 by BaseballHistoryNut]

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by BobsYourUncle
i bought this bike the other day. i never learned to ride one so am going to learn on this one, and it helps having stabalizers

[Edited on 4/30/05 by BobsYourUncle]
Hello El Mariachi

top topics

join