It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Killed Someone

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2003 @ 07:29 AM
link   
Ever since I decided to take my dreams more seriously, I've started getting multitudes of them of late within one night.

Last night I had several & I couldn't keep track of them all. But this portion of one stuck out.

I was with my g.f. & another guy. I know my g.f. very well & had just met the guy & he seems very nice. We we're just hanging out when the guy suddenly gets nervous because there are 2 other guys approaching who want to do harm to him. For some reason we try to hide in this gigantic white bowl (really weird). But they still find us.

The 2 guys haul him away. They beat him up very badly. Then one of the guys goes after my g.f. while the other goes after me. My g.f. gets killed. I survive by stabbing the guy after me in the back with this knife that's slightly curved like a partial moon. I've never stabbed anyone in real life nor in imitation so I was a little bewildered by the fact that it was like carving into a large turkey (just another weird thought).

The dream ends with me vowing to look after my male friend thru the foreseen long recovery process. I've decided to be kind of like a nurse to him until he fully recovers.

Any ideas what this dream means?

posted on Dec, 2 2003 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Im just guessing but it probebly means something like you have a will to live & care greatly about your friends.

posted on Dec, 2 2003 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Reaper
Im just guessing but it probebly means something like you have a will to live & care greatly about your friends.

Good answer, Reaper!

posted on Dec, 3 2003 @ 06:34 AM
link   
Great dream interpretation. Thanks.

posted on Dec, 3 2003 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Could mean, that this new guy triggered some fears you had that it might harm your relationship with your girlfriend....but then through the dream, you rationalized it out, and saw he was no threat, and could instead, be a new friend...

posted on Dec, 4 2003 @ 06:42 AM
link   
Thanks Gazrok. Nice alternative interpretation.

A freaky coincidence occurred recently. I was talking with a someone I just met & making small talk when they mentioned they had this white bowl on display in their home for eons. They recently decided to clean the display including the bowl. Something freaked them out about the bowl. They swore it had always had hairline fractures all over it since the last time it was used. But when they cleaned it, they couldn't find any fractures. It was perfectly flawless. They even held it up to the light & couldn't find any fractures.

posted on Dec, 8 2003 @ 06:30 AM
link   
I can make your life hell if you're on my bad side. I can make your life heaven if you're on my good side.

posted on Dec, 8 2003 @ 09:17 AM
link   
They occured in two ways:

1. I would be chilling and someone would go bad or approach me and I would struggle. Eventually i would kill them with something nearby or just snap their neck.

2. Someone would be chasing me. Eventually we'd stop, in a corner or something. We would fight and I would use my strength to kill them somehow.

What I figured out is that it wasn't really that I didn't like someone, but that I was afraid. Afraid of something, but it was certainly linked to an uncertainity. What I find intersting is that you have a recuperative aspect to your dream by looking after your friend. The dream didnt end when you killed someone, you moved on to a different part. I would look hard for some kind of physical or mental uncertainity in your life.

btw, heheh, I no longer have those dreams. I had them in college when things were going much better than they are now. So these dreams are not neccessary linked to physical hardship or stress.

posted on Dec, 8 2003 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Well there was a bit of a crisis situation about a couple of weeks ago that has been resolved.

I think the dream may have just reminded me that extreme situations call for extreme behaviour & that it's ok for me to call upon it whenever the need arises.

posted on Dec, 10 2003 @ 03:36 PM
link   

What I find intersting is that you have a recuperative aspect to your dream by looking after your friend. The dream didnt end when you killed someone, you moved on to a different part. I would look hard for some kind of physical or mental uncertainity in your life.

Excellent point, and many don't realize that our dreams are our brains trying to reorganize the days' input, and make sense of them, address hidden fears, etc. and generally, improve our ability to handle what it may perceive as coming our way as a result of that input...

top topics

join