Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Who was the pilot who spotted secret Bush flight?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join

posted on Dec, 2 2003 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Good Story

If the gov wants someone dead, they are dead

and erased is a better word

jra

posted on Dec, 3 2003 @ 01:05 AM
link   
If they were dead then BA would notice two missing pilots. Not to mention there family and friends and other co-workers would kinda notice too. It's not just as simple as killing the Pilots. They'd have to keep too many people quiet and i doubt they could.

what would be the point of killing some one over this anyway? They probably just kept quiet since Bush would have wanted to get to Iraq quietly. I'm sure they were just respecting that.

And like Silk said. If he was in Europe and went to Iraq from there then he shouldn't be flying over the Atlantic. (unless he did go back to the US first)

[Edited on 3-12-2003 by jra]

posted on Dec, 3 2003 @ 12:41 PM
link   
I knew it sounded dodgy...
Just another example of news being political lies, and this was on a reputable board as well...

www.misleader.org...

But now it appears the story was a complete fabrication, designed only to hype the story. According to Reuters, "British Airways said yesterday that none of its pilots made contact with President Bush's plane during its secret flight to Baghdad on Thanksgiving, contradicting White House reports of a midair exchange that nearly prompted Bush to call off his trip."2

Making things worse, the White House revised its story after revelations of the distortion. The White House now says "it had left the wrong impression" and that actually the conversation took place between Air Force One and the airport tower in London.3 But again, British Airways refuted this tale, with a spokesman for the company telling media "that none of its pilots has come forward to acknowledge either making or overhearing the purported conversation."4

posted on Dec, 3 2003 @ 12:44 PM
link   
well I'll be....

darn, that's the end !

thought I found something good !

posted on Dec, 3 2003 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Does anyone here know that the story was a LIE? There was no British Airways pilot that saw Air Force 1. None of it happened. Its all ANOTHER DAMN LIE.

[Edited on 3-12-2003 by Colonel]

posted on Dec, 3 2003 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Oh, Netchicken got to it first. At least there are some us that can see thru the ether and lies.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join