It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens=antichrist

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2003 @ 06:16 AM
link   
I have a little theroy concerning the greys and how it seems to me that they kinda fill the role to the antichrist.
they abduct people use them for expirments and they agreed to help the us become the supreme power in the world, it says in the bible that the antichrist shall come from above but the true god shall not and he will come and we will not know of it ...

posted on Dec, 2 2003 @ 07:11 AM
link   
so then christ/god is also an alien? the true god will not come from the sky because it's in us and will come from nowhere else.

posted on Dec, 2 2003 @ 07:16 AM
link   
when in the bibile it says they shall come from above , how can you be sure they are talking about aliens? might be refrence to some kind of trick of the devil, tricking us to believe he is coming from the heavens. although i dont rule out your theory out right there are things that are unexplainable like the summerians and aliens, lots of the bible stories are from the summerians. i just dont know if they are refering to aliens. but you could be right.

posted on Dec, 2 2003 @ 10:08 AM
link   
I think you are confusing the holey ghost, father and son. God himself comes from above, but he is also in us (what would you expect if we are created to his equal).

Gospel of Thomas

* 3. Jesus said, "If your leaders say to you, 'Look, the (Father's) kingdom is in the sky,' then the birds of the sky will precede you. If they say to you, 'It is in the sea,' then the fish will precede you. Rather, the (Father's) kingdom is within you and it is outside you.

* For there is nothing hidden that will not be revealed. [And there is nothing buried that will not be raised.]"
(God can be seen just like the aliens)

* 11. Jesus said, "This heaven will pass away, and the one above it will pass away.

* 27. "If you do not fast from the world, you will not find the (Father's) kingdom.

* 59. Jesus said, "Look to the living one as long as you live, otherwise you might die and then try to see the living one, and you will be unable to see."

If you fully read the text then you will see lots of information, but it may be clear that God is visible, that you cannot see him after you are death, and that you have to leave earth to see his kingdom (spacecrafts if you are going to look at other religions)

posted on Dec, 3 2003 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Actually, Aliens fit the role of DEMONS ver nicely!

They appear out of the blue and seem to do exactly what the early fathers of the Church tell us!

here is some more info......
www.paranetinfo.com...

posted on Dec, 3 2003 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Why do all aliens have to be evil?

That is like saying all kinds of fish are not good to eat. Simply not true is it?

I firmly believe that the grays, or most of them that are here, are little more than robots controlled by other more sinister aliens.

Mind you there are many reported types of grays and some of them may be individual sentient entities of a positive orientation as some contactees report.

Demons are negative entities that cannot assume physical form in anyway except to inhabit a body. In that sense the grays could be said to contain demons. But satanists readily identify demons as beings of hell and not as aliens. Who would know better than them?

The anti-christ will be in human form I expect but inhabited by a leader of the negative aliens as a deceiver of all mankind. Satan may inhabit that body for a short time in spirit but consider the great risk.

There will also be positive aliens, some of which you may then choose to call angels. They infact do frequently interact with higher angelic spirits, spirits that cannot take bodily form and do not.

posted on Dec, 3 2003 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Yeah, Well from a christian perspective Demons sounds right, I have freinds who veiw it the same way as helen does.
Whats with all the alien Topics today?
Aliens have been bombarding this forum today.
Deep

posted on Dec, 3 2003 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Well it also says the Christ, the Messiah, the True God, will come from the sky. Doesn't mean it is aliens. Could be, maybe not. I have thought of this, as have many others, if you search you should be able to find more info.

-wD

posted on Dec, 3 2003 @ 06:07 PM
link   
The Neo.....Fish!
well, all kinds of fish cannot be eaten and some will cause Death!

I guess it could be like people.....not all people are the same.
Aliens have been known to appear where many people do not gather!
Why DONT THEY go to some big Sport event where many at the one time can see them?
Because they simply cannot fool all people!

I always thought they were from other planets visiting us , but it just dont make sense for that....why travel back and forth and simply scare people or do medical research on them, and then disappear?
They cannot be trusted no matter who or what they are!

Why do many people that believe in aliens are so determined to meet them?
because they want to have a close contact with something other then humans......their soul wants that contact because it is seeking spiritual guidance!
And I'm saying this, because before when I totally was into the U.F.O phenomenn, I was seeking out the contact with something other then Human contact...
Also, there are so many people that have the same thoughts and spiritual needs that seem to effect those that believe in aliens ...U.F.O'S and keep on searching for filling that gap that is missing in their lives!
As if the contact would make up the missing need in their lives, and change their lives for the better....and so many think it can!
I think many people would be surprised to know that many who actually have had some type of 'contact' are actually depressed and looking at ways to overcome that feeling by making themselves beleive that these ''aliens'' could in fact help them in some way!
My thoughts on the matter!
helen....

posted on Dec, 4 2003 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Or maybe we are the demons......
maybe they have come to save us......
We are certainly being controlled by demons and 'anti-christs'

posted on Dec, 4 2003 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Hmmmm.....

That would make me wonder if the aliens believe in heaven or hell, or not.

Did Christ die on earth, to save the souls of aliens that are a million light years away, and who have probably never even heard of him?

Seems to me kind of a reach trying to put aliens into the same bed as religion.

posted on Dec, 4 2003 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Aliens, if they do believe in God, Might have thier own organized relgion.
Christ saved his known world at the time.
Every religion has thier prophets, Aliens might have thier own aswell.
Who knows, maybe religion will feul a war with aliens.
Deep

posted on Dec, 4 2003 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroDeep
Aliens, if they do believe in God, Might have thier own organized relgion.
Christ saved his known world at the time.
Every religion has thier prophets, Aliens might have thier own aswell.
Who knows, maybe religion will feul a war with aliens.
Deep

Yes, but if Jesus Christ is God........He is the God of the whole universe .....
When Christianity came about.....after Pentacost..there was but one Christian body.....
Holy Catholic(Universal) and Apostolic Church
This all went well for many hundreds of Years.
In the year 1054 the Christian Church split.(before 1054 there were many other problems in the West and East but it was resolved)

So In the early Church the Christians were of ONE FAITH and all made up the Christian church....unlike today it is fragmanted into many and with their own ideas of what Christianity is about!

Talking about Aliens and their characteristics,they are not any different to what they were thousands of years ago.....they are just more ''modernized'' and go with the times......they keep up with the times so they can seem like they are something of the twentieth century beings!

You see, God made all things perfect......it was Man that 'stuffed'' up and still Man is ''stuffing'' up!
All religions have their good and bad points and we cannot judge but God!

To say that Aliens will one day save the world is alot of rubbish!
All the Aliens do is apperently fly around in their spaceship, abduct people and experiment on them!
What a stupid life!
What is wrong with theM!
Im not saying that aliens do not exist and that many people who have had these experiences are telling lies, but what I'm saying is that aliens seem to come in many forms and at wierd times , just like in the writings of the fathers of the church.....Demons come in many forms so that they can fool the individual into thinking they are worthy to see angels and the individual starts to think themselves all high and mighty(worthy) to be in that position ......many times they come to people so that they give them ''hope''(false hope) but being not from God, they lead people into many lies and let them down!

"Beware of false prophets, who come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves. Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes from thorns, or figs from thistles?" (Matt. 7:15-16). "But the fruits of the Spirit are love, joy, peace, long-suffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness, temperance: against such there is no law. And those who are Christ's have crucified the flesh with its affections and lusts" (Gal. 5:22-24).

Let no man deceive you by any means� (II Thess. 2:3)

quote///// It is no coincidence that the ancient pagan mystery religions as well as numerous mystical fraternities (such as the Theosophists and Rosicrucians) speak of an �elite� � sometimes called �the Great White Brotherhood,� the Ascended Master,� or the �Mahatmas� of Madame Blavatsky � a group of beings seeking to guide and control the destiny of mortal man. Sometimes this �elite� is seen as nonhuman, at other times as �highly evolved� or perfected humans.

The ancestor of this �elite� is the daimon of the ancient pagan Greeks � from which, in fact, we get the word �demon,� and which prompted the Holy Fathers to say that �the gods of the pagans are demons�.
Thus, from the Christian point of view, there can be no doubt that such an invisible �elite� exits, and is known to the followers of Christ as the army of fallen angels, the demonic host.
This host enters into our world through sin and heresy, as well as by occult practices of all kinds (from apparently �innocent� things such as ouija boards to the New Age practice of �channeling�). Now, however, fallen angels have found a new and particularly dazzling way to enter the world of men.

Whereas a generation ago only �cranks� and the mentally/emotionally distressed believed in UFO�s, today more than half the population of the United States, according to surveys, accepts the reality of alien visitors.

In particular, �many New Agers believe in unidentified flying objects,� according to Time, �crewed by oddly shaped extraterrestrials who have long visited the earth from more advanced planets, spreading the wisdom that created, among other things, Stonehenge and the pyramids of Egypt.�
more.....

www.roca.org...

posted on Dec, 4 2003 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Yes, but if Jesus Christ is God........He is the God of the whole universe .....

Thats a bit egocentric. Its one thing to say that Christ was god during biblical times in the known world ( the known christian world), it would be another to assume that aliens would know who christ is.

I believe that Aliens have simply had a role in our making during acient times, and still do now.

Read the Vedas, an ancient Hindi Scripture, Its describes technology used by the Hindu gods unknown of during those times,

nandan-india.com...
www.nexusmagazine.com...

These are good reads.

Iv been begining to ponder if god exists or not, or maybe that we have been simply observing aleins, during ancient times.

I still think that We as Humans are nowhere close to being anywhere close to "GOD"
I do believe that thier are Races of Aliens who have come here with higher knowledge and left traces over the ages, and it seems quite evident.

"Beware of false prophets, who come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves. Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes from thorns, or figs from thistles?" (Matt. 7:15-16). "But the fruits of the Spirit are love, joy, peace, long-suffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness, temperance: against such there is no law. And those who are Christ's have crucified the flesh with its affections and lusts" (Gal. 5:22-24).

Who are these False Prophets?
Other religions? Demons?

I do believe that we as humans can reach a higherlevel,
but not at the rate we are going, Technology has made us lazy and forget our spiritual roots.

One scenerio om looking forward too is, if and when Aliens do expose themselves, and make it quite clear that no God exists, How will most mainstream religions React and how would they explain this to our society.
Deep

posted on Dec, 6 2003 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Aliens = Anything that is not where you're from.

So the Antichrist may be an alien, it may not be.

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 10:59 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

join