It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Masons

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2003 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Hello i was looking to join the masons but i wanted to know exactly what they are. many respectable members of my family were and still are masons. unfortunitly i have lost touch with these members so i come to you. what are the masons, what are their connection to the Illminati, and what are the illuminati?

P.S. i have been researching the subject for quite some time without answers.

[Edited on 1-12-2003 by cudailikeman]

posted on Dec, 2 2003 @ 12:53 AM
link   
Don't expect to gain the knowledge of the Mystics.
Remeber that you will take an oath.

posted on Dec, 2 2003 @ 03:43 AM
link   
cudailikeman,

My advice to you is to be really sure you understand what this organization is all about before you join. If you still have answers that are left unanswered. I would find the answer before you make your decision. Don't expect to get a straight answer from a Mason =P

[Edited on 2-12-2003 by oconnection]

posted on Dec, 3 2003 @ 04:53 PM
link   
My Uncle was a mason so one day i decided to ask him what it was all about. Now being a pagan, i expected to hear alot of christian stuff. Wrong. They are very heavily involved with "Majic" white and black. Also they were very interested in those that had latent "psychic" abilitys. I asked him about rituals, he would not tell me anything more, he is scared of them, he was chucked out of the masons for revealing their secrets once, and they warned him if he did it again, he won't live another day. My advice is this, if you intend to join the masons stay for good, if you want out you'll find your life will get very difficult.

posted on Dec, 4 2003 @ 08:28 AM
link   
I know I've read some absolute baloney on here regarding the Freemasons but this surely must take the biscuit. Freemasonary is a Fraternity, nothing more, nothing less. Its is not a religion, its is not an organisation bent on taking over the world, you dont end up mutilated if you decide to leave, and if you're found to have broken the law you get kicked out. You're uncle was either having you on, not a freemason, or you're just saying that for effect because quite frankly it just isn't true. we have no connections with the Illuminati, as they, as an organisation no longer exist, not to say groups of conspiracy theorist kids havent hijacked the name for there own ends. As for the black and white "majic" rituals, hogwash!! basically. as for not getting a straight answer from a freemason, ask and it shall be reveiled, (except for the modes of recognition of which you can find elsewhere on this site), there is nothing secret about freemasonary.

As for the oaths, whats so worrying about that. Americans take the oath of allegience, scouts take an oath on joining, join the armed forces police etc and you take an oath. newspaper reporters have taken oaths just to gain access into lodges and promptly broken them to report to the newspapers for another "exclusive" and all they get to write about is to ridicule the apron wearing and initiation ceremony.

to find out more about freemasonary I suggest you start at the official webpage of the United Grand Lodge of England. www.grandlodge-england.org...

posted on Dec, 4 2003 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Well something put the willys up him, his father was a freemason just like his father before him, and as regards to the black/white majic, he told me of a instance when he was put in a "pentagram" and chanted apon. he has no idea why, i'm not saying they are satanists i'm just saying they are interested in those sorts of things, and one thing my uncles does not do is lie.

gog

posted on Dec, 4 2003 @ 03:50 PM
link   
I am also looking to join the masons and know very little. I really want to join the illuminati but to do that you have to join the masons. Can someone tell me what I need to do to join the masons?

posted on Dec, 4 2003 @ 04:03 PM
link   
I thought the illuminati was a "dead" group, a memory from the past that occultists and such used the name? im not sure about it but thats what i thought.

posted on Dec, 4 2003 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Lets just make our own secret society..how hard could it be.
In some odd way ATS is like a GrandLodge.
Simons the Grand Pubaa.
Deep

posted on Dec, 4 2003 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Uhm...

You might wanna reconsider cudailikeman, unless you'd like to dress up like E.

Why don't you join the boyscouts, or a band instead.

posted on Dec, 4 2003 @ 04:52 PM
link   
I say go for it.
You only live once, whats the worst thats gonna happen?
You find out that they control the world, you tell a couple of people about it, they boil you in hot oil....MEH...childs play.
Deep

posted on Dec, 4 2003 @ 06:38 PM
link   
"I thought the illuminati was a "dead" group, a memory from the past that occultists and such used the name?"

Every 33d degree Freemason author in my extensive collection of Masonic drivel has said that the leaders of Freemasonry are the Illuminati.

Illuminati means Illuminated in Latin. The purpose of Freemasonry is to bring people to light. The Illuminati are the few who have made it all the way.

Occultists and such ARE using the name. The Freemasons are an occult group.

posted on Dec, 4 2003 @ 07:30 PM
link   
oh. hey who am i supposed to belive if not the masons?

posted on Dec, 4 2003 @ 07:35 PM
link   
well you could either believe a freemason or believe somebody reguritating pap found on hundreds of other anti-masonic sites/conspiracy theorist sites. up to you

posted on Dec, 4 2003 @ 10:04 PM
link   
You will have plenty of time to join in one year.

posted on Dec, 4 2003 @ 10:15 PM
link   

You will have plenty of time to join in one year.

What makes you say that?
What..They gonna have some sort of Anual Bake Sale?
Deep

posted on Dec, 5 2003 @ 02:15 AM
link   
I am also looking to join the masons and know very little. I really want to join the illuminati but to do that you have to join the masons...

This gets worse instead of better.

Please don`t join the Fraternity if you do and come away with this nonsense at meetings you will be a laughing stock.

As to the uncle post, well i think the term to section sounds apt..

lol

S@F

posted on Dec, 5 2003 @ 11:57 AM
link   
considering i wont be elegible for six more years i will have plenty of time for research.

posted on Dec, 11 2003 @ 07:05 PM
link   
BUMPERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

posted on Dec, 12 2003 @ 06:36 AM
link   
*sighs* the "i would like to be a mason" thread gets on my nerves so much. Sorry but if you wanna learn more about them search on google or the threads on ATS

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join