It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rugby, Australian Football: Where is the NRL?????

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2005 @ 09:08 PM
link   
I have been waiting long enough for somebody writes any thing about the NRL. All that is here is Rugby and other bits and pieces of football. I am from australia and I would Like to see a NRL section and Some News as well. What would also be cool is a tipping compitition for those who love the game.

Peace Out:party-smiley-018:

[Edited on 7/20/05 by tombstoner]

posted on Sep, 5 2005 @ 03:31 AM
link   
Mate, I hear your tombstoner...

The NRL is in finals series stage now with Parramatta, St George, Brisbane, West Tigers, Melbourne Storm, North QLD, Cronulla and Manly left to fight it out.

It would be good if you Americans could tell the difference between Rugby League and Rugby Union...

The US has a good little Rugby League comp called the AMNRL with teams like Philadelphia Fight, New York Knights etc... Try and look it up..... :tum:

posted on Sep, 5 2005 @ 03:44 AM
link   
Seeing as how I'm pretty much the only rehular right now still posting alot, maybe you guys could post some things on the NRL. I have never watched or read anything about it, so if you guys make posts and submit newz, then maybe us uninformed can learn something.

TRD

posted on Sep, 5 2005 @ 01:39 PM
link   
NRL? You have got to be joking!

I posted tons in the Rugby section and i'm a Brit, and before you start, YES we are going to win the ashes..

Fill your boots and make some threads on it, i don't know enough about the NRL to go into depth but i'll see what i can do.

top topics

join