It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Wedding Story....I made it to application stage!!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2003 @ 06:35 PM
link   
I know its not important as your wedding and all...but..i think it would be cool if you slip in a mention of ATS on the show if you make it to that level..i know you would be the most popular person on ATS if you did!!

posted on Jan, 8 2004 @ 08:15 AM
link   
I just might try...but they film for 3 days, and it's a half hour show....what's that tell you about the editing? Hehe.....
From watching the show, the first 15 min is all about how you met, how you fell in love, etc., then about 5 min for a group activity with the wedding party, and then the last 10 min is the ceremony/reception... So it's very edited...

If we get on (should know any day now), I'll let everyone know what episode #, etc. but there'll also be plenty of pics and stories about the wedding on the website in my sig.......

btw what is the back story of the wedding?

Check the site! It explains it better than I could (written by my fiance' Wendy)

[Edited on 8-1-2004 by Gazrok]

posted on Jan, 9 2004 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Well, guess I should post it here too....

We made it! Woo Hoo!!!

They're going to be filming the wedding! I'll let everyone know when the air date is, once I find out (may not be till some time in February....)

posted on Jan, 9 2004 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Congratulations Gazrok!!! ill be sure to watch TLC and see your wedding....finally a reason to watch the Learning Channel....

posted on Jan, 21 2004 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Well, things are moving along... Only 10 days till the wedding, and just 8 till they get here and start filming... Our couple activity looks like it will be Busch Gardens in Tampa (a local theme park/safari zoo), and the group activity is likely to be dinner at Medieval Times (a dinner theatre, with knights, jousting, etc.) in Orlando..
It fits our medieval theme perfectly... They're even going to try and maybe get us involved with the knights somehow, so that would be cool....

Most of the big stuff is taken care of, just getting bogged down in the little details, such as her completing some sewing projects, and me completing the centerpieces... Last big thing is just to get the numbers straight for food, etc. and pay that bill (ughh!)...

posted on Jan, 21 2004 @ 11:21 AM
link   
earlier in this thread someone mentioned that you should try to get something about ATS mentioned on the show...

I though it would be funny if during taping one day, you just happened to be wearing an ATS t-shirt or something ?

just a thought ?

posted on Jan, 21 2004 @ 11:29 AM
link   
I thought the same thing! And asked William for a T-Shirt at the same time, hehe.... If I get one, I'll definitely try and pull it off....(they may censor fuzz it though, who knows?)

There's going to be times when they film us just getting ready for things, etc. so there are plenty of opportunities for it...

posted on Feb, 7 2004 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Well, the hard part is over... TLC has come and gone, and so has the ceremony. Lots of tiny little disasters, most of all the rain.....but all in all, it was a good ceremony, and reception, and I think everyone had a good time.

We got to feed the giraffes and get real VIP treatment at Busch Gardens The bridal party had fun at Medieval Times, and I got to get knighted by the king, o that was pretty cool, and Wendy was made a princess...

The interviews were the hardest part, and took hours... I'm really glad they were there though, as without them, we wouldn't have had the light for decent photos, not to mention, they were just nice, and we get to share this with everybody.

We also had two videographer friends of ours flming. When I get the edited program (in a couple months or so), I'll add that footage and then send out some copies to circulate. Of course, I'll post the air date when I ind out as well...

We're on the Honeymoon now....in Orlando, FL. We did all of the Disney parks, and also Universal, and Islands of Adventure. Being honeymooners sure has it's priveledges...we've enjoyed all kinds of special perks, etc. for being newyweds.

Well, getting back to the honeymoon all, just wanted to drop in and say hi.....

posted on Feb, 7 2004 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Congrats Mr. and Mrs.....Gazrok?? Well thats what itll be for now.

posted on Feb, 8 2004 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Congrats Gazrok!!!! I will watch the TLC thing. Even if you said ATS it will most likely not make it on the final cut. They only put the stuff that will get the best raitings and sorry to say but ATS is not one of them.

Have a fun honeymoon.

posted on Feb, 11 2004 @ 07:47 AM
link   
Well, I didn't get a shirt in time (looks at William...hehe...), but I did mention ATS while miked.... Simply put though, they edit down three days of shooting, into a half hour show, so I wouldn't count on ATS being mentioned on the episode...

I'll make a big long post in the Members forum, about both the wedding, honeymoon, etc. in a bit...

posted on Feb, 15 2004 @ 01:48 AM
link   
When is it going to be air Gazrok?

I want to watch!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love the wedding story!!!!!!!!!!!!

Deep

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Don't know yet.....will probably find out the date in a couple weeks or so... It'll likely air in April or May, according to the crew...

Don't worry, I'll let everyone know when I know...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join