It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Guns and Dope Party!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2003 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Now this sounds like one heck of a good party to support....
the Guns and Dope Party, invites extremists of both right and left to unite behind our shared goals of:

Get those pointy-headed Washington bureaucrats off our backs and off our fronts too!

Guns for everybody who wants them; no guns for those who don't want them

Drugs for everybody who wants them; no drugs for those who don't want them

Freedom of choice, free love,free speech, free Internet and free beer

California secession -- Keep the anti-gun and anti-dope fanatics on the Eastern side of the Rockies

Lotsa wild parties every night by gun-toting dopers

Animal protection -- Support your right to keep and arm bears

posted on Dec, 1 2003 @ 08:41 PM
link   
I like the free beer part

I never understood the dope thing, i myself do not use them but if someone else wants to then go ahead as long as you wont effect me while doing it, i.e. driving while under the influence of whatever. But lets not forget that our government was importing drugs into the U.S. during the veitnam war and also supplying our soldiers with it as well. But wait.......it was ok because they needed to fund the war. People can argue this point if they want but I know several people that fought in this war and they all say the same thing, they got it from our own with the supply drops and such. Another example of how its ok for some and not others

posted on Dec, 1 2003 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Drugs for everybody who wants them; no drugs for those who don't want them

im all for it. to hell with the r.a.v.e. act, to hell with drug laws

how do i get invited to this party?(he he he)

posted on Dec, 1 2003 @ 08:53 PM
link   

, i.e. driving while under the influence of whatever
whoa i hate drinking (but would never stop any body else from doing it) i have personally driven under the influence of almost everything with an exeption of a few things and the one thing you have to watch out for is those that drive drunk. i wouldnt want any drunk person ruining my high because they were drunk.
sorry just rambling.

posted on Dec, 1 2003 @ 09:07 PM
link   
sounds like the night is ending a little early. drunks all with guns, & the first person to grab a chicks ass and youve got yourself one hell of a shoot um up.

posted on Dec, 1 2003 @ 11:25 PM
link   
They are on to something here. They need the guns to protect the dope.

Hope they all don't turn out to be dealers.

join