It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ark Of The Covenant

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2003 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Maybe I have not gone far enough in my search, but I dont see anything about this in previous posts.

I have done research through the bible on this topic, but I would like to kno wwhat other information may be available out there.

posted on Dec, 1 2003 @ 05:12 PM
link   
What do you want to know? It prolly just carried some clothes and a hair drier.

posted on Dec, 1 2003 @ 05:12 PM
link   
There is a lot out there on the net.

Its meant to be either in Ethiopia, or buried under the temple mount...

posted on Dec, 2 2003 @ 07:17 AM
link   
it hold amazaing parallels to the head of olaf the holy, and head of medusa legends. The ark was supposed to give military wins to whoever had it, same as the head of olaf, and the head of medusa could be used to turn ur enemies to stone what better weapon do u need haha. It also seems similar to the sword in the stone myths because only the chosen person could wield it. The ark was supposed to have killed thousands and thousands of people who tried to touch it or look at it just as the sword in the stone would kill the high spirit of any knight who was deemed very worthy by his valiant acts yet was not allowed to remove the sword from the stone.

posted on Dec, 2 2003 @ 07:20 AM
link   
isnt it just some sort of battery? thats why when touched the people would die? dont know how right that is but then again i saw it on the discovery channel. that damn show had me on edge the whole time thinking they where going to actually find it. i was so gullible. for shame...

posted on Dec, 2 2003 @ 07:26 AM
link   
I'm leaning towards the idea that it contains highly radioactive rocks, which would explain many of the details docmented about the Ark...as well as explain why the original finders would have thought such rocks to have been the tablets held by Moses...

In any case, the most commonly accepted location that I'm aware of is in a monastery in Ethiopia guarded by lots of men with machine guns, with an old priest who is the only guy allowed to see it...

Do a search on Ark Ethiopia and you should learn a lot more about it....

posted on Dec, 2 2003 @ 07:52 AM
link   
I recomend the book The Sign and the Seal by Graham Hancock. The guy has spent years in Ethiopia researching and tracking the route of the Ark. Also the book contains briliant info on Templars and their attempt to hide their search for the Ark as a search for Holy Grail.
Its one of the best books I have ever read.

posted on Dec, 2 2003 @ 10:18 AM
link   
The Ark of the Covenant in the Zohar

The ark of the Covenant technical translation (Mannamachine)

Also look at the forum of the ancient civilisations, there was a topic about it too 2 months ago or so I guess.

posted on Dec, 2 2003 @ 10:19 AM
link   
The ark of the Covenant is most probably back where it came from, the Gods.

posted on Dec, 2 2003 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Yes, there are a few posts on the same subject....

www.abovetopsecret.com...

That is one of them!
helen...

posted on Dec, 2 2003 @ 07:20 PM
link   
I've always thought it could have been a giant battery. It would explain why only certian people ("primal electricians"
) could carry it and everyone else died. Hell, some archeologists(SP?) found a ancient battery in the middle east. And there are egyptian heiroglyphs depicting a person holding what looks like a lightbulb, connected to a battery. I thing some ancients were more advanced than most think, and explaining it away to a "god" would pacify curiosity for a while.

posted on Dec, 2 2003 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Also, I have made a couple of entries on my blog concerning the ark if you would like to read them:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 2 2003 @ 08:07 PM
link   
I found this little excerpt, you might find it interesting.

54. Will the ark of the covenant ever be found?

We�ve seen it in a movie, therefore it must be true.

An activity taking place in a Jerusalem institute to restore all the temple articles of worship might suggest a �yes� as well. But let's see what the Bible has to say.

In a prophecy concerning the second return of Jews to Israel to rebuild a Jewish state, Jeremiah (third chapter) says:

"In those days, when your numbers have increased greatly in the land, men will no longer say, 'The ark of the covenant of the Lord.' It will never enter their minds or be remembered; it will not be missed, nor will another one be made."

It appears that we are in "those days," since Israel today exists as a Jewish state, rebuilt for a second time. And, though the text does not explicitly state that the ark of the covenant will never be found, it does say that it will not be missed or rebuilt. This indicates that when the Jews restore the worship practices of the Levitical priesthood, those practices will include neither the original ark of the covenant nor a rebuilt one. And as far as anyone knows, that Jerusalem institute has no plans to reconstruct the ark of the covenant.

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Though there are other covenant threads, I picked this one as it is more in line with my thoughts on the subject. It's always been my belief that Christianity is linked to beings from elsewhere...and the Ark Of The Covenant surely fits that theory!

The Ark of the Covenant is one of the most frightening artifacts described in all of biblical history. The Ark of the Covenant was designed as a chest - vessel - box - or container. It was allegedly the chest in which Moses placed the Ten Commandments.

The Ark measures two cubits and a half in length, a cubit and a half in breadth, and a cubit and a half in height. It is made of setim wood (an incorruptible acacia), it was overlaid within and without - with pure gold, and a golden crown or rim ran around it.

At the four corners, very likely towards the upper part, four golden rings had been cast. Through them passed two bars of setim wood overlaid with gold, to carry the Ark. These two bars - rods - were to remain always in the rings, after the Ark had been placed in the temple of Solomon. [The bar are electromagnetic rods. The rings are metaphors for the spheres linked to harmonics and the Tree of Life - Qabbalah - the tones of creation.]

The cover of the Ark, termed the 'propitiatory' (the corresponding Hebrew word means both "cover" and "that which makes propitious"), was likewise of the purest gold. [Gold refers to alchemy - the transition of consciousness.]

Upon the chest were two cherubim of beaten gold, looking towards each other, and spreading their wings so that both sides of the propitiatory were covered. (hmmmmm.......Wings = a metaphor for ascension or the return to higher levels of frequency consciousness).

What exactly these cherubim were, is impossible to determine; however, from the analogy with Egyptian religious art, it may well be supposed that they were images, kneeling or standing, of winged persons. It is worth noticing that this is the only exception to the law forbidding the Israelites to make carved images, an exception so much the more harmless to the faith of the Israelites in a spiritual God because the Ark was regularly to be kept behind the veil of the sanctuary. (Veils mask or hide information. Soon they will be lifted).

The form of the Ark of the Covenant was probably inspired by some article of the furniture of the Egyptian temples. But it should not be represented as one of those sacred bari, or barks, in which the gods of Egypt were solemnly carried in procession; it had, very likely, been framed after the pattern of the naos of gold, silver, or precious wood, containing the images of the gods and the sacred emblems. Jewish legend also refers to the intermittent appearance of a “cloud” between the cherubim, at which time the Ark was considered so dangerous that even Moses would not approach it. References tell us that the “fire” which emerged from the Ark was preceded by a “glow” which the Bible describes as the “glory of the Lord”. It appears that when the Ark of the Covenant was in this state, it was dangerous and not able to be controlled as witnessed by Moses’ own nephews:

And Nadab and Abihu, the sons of Aaron, took either of them in censer, and put fire therein, and put incense thereon, and offered strange fire before the Lord, which he commanded them not. And there went out a fire from the Lord, and devoured them, and they died before the Lord. [Lev. 10:1-2]

This passage is of great interest, as it differentiates between two types of fire – the “fire” generated by the Lord and the “strange fire” made by the two nephews of Moses. This peculiar incident does not make sense in religious terms and is certainly not repeated anywhere else in the Bible. If we look at this in scientific terms, then the passage makes sense if the censer they carried was made of a conductive metal which could attract an electrical charge.

So.....the object's design essentially made it a giant capacitor, capable of storing electrical energy. "Gold is one of the best conductors of electricity there is, while wood is one of the best insulators. If the Israelites had set out to construct a primitive accumulator, they could hardly have picked a better design than the Ark to accumulate and release an electrical charge.

Why would an omnipotent god need the Israelites to have such an object!?

www.answers.com...

www.subtleenergies.com...

www.ordotempli.org...

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 10:06 AM
link   
It's an energy source, yes. There would have been info. as to the 'Chosen' being of a way that are able to handle such material, also that there is that fake-NWO-version plan to bomb everything out of existence, in accord with the manner of interpretation - ie, some will have known in OT times that they would in the future publish the NT and Revelations and try to carry on the Covenant towards a destructive end.

Which they already did before in their last cycle.

That damned 48-hour-Earth-Virus and it's inception into geological time, well at least the flea circus and it's ring master will be gone soon, then - hurra! - no more of those 4D emotional dramatists.

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 11:08 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...

"Actually, Daniel and I packed our 7 Spirits; e.g., 1st Spirit – gold Mercy seat, 2nd Spirit – gold Ark of the Testimony, 3rd Spirit – gold Table for the Shewbread, 4th Spirit – gold Candlestick, 5th Spirit – gold Ephod-Girdle, 6th Spirit – gold Breastplate, and our 7th Spirit – gold Altar of Incense (4 horns), together with Moses' skeleton and Torah scroll (2 horns), inside our brass Altar of Burnt Offering (4 horns), and cemented with Pozzolanic concrete that same 10 horns Mishkan inside eastern Scroll Trench, capping them with Heelstone. Are they still there; below Ezekiel's lion head, calf head, man face, and flying eagle; below Daniel's lion head, eagle's wings, bear head, and leopard head? 'Yes, that 10 horns Mishkan still is, even Ezekiel's iron wheels', confirmed Kate Davies, general manager of Stonehenge. Go figure? Shofar." G-D

#Mishkan4FeetBelowHeelstone
#HeelstoneArk

www.youtube.com...

Washington's Testament, 21 January 1653,
Little Braxted, Essex County, England G.B.

On his deathbed Rev. Laurence Washington (1602-1653) ancestor of U.S. first President George Washington (1732-1799) who inherited from his father Sir Laurence Washington (1579-1643) ownership of Stonehenge in Great Britain said;
Embedded in the Ancient's Concrete mixture of 1 part Bluestone and 3 parts Limestone cement, four feet (4 ft, 1.2 m) below my Helestone in Wilts, is my brass Altar of Burnt Offering (5c-5c-3c) containing my Seven (7) gold Tabernacle relics:
My gold Mercy Seat (2.5c-1.5c), my gold Ark of the Testimony (2.5c-1.5c-1.5c), my gold Table for the Shewbread (2c-1c-1.5c), my gold Candlestick, my gold Ephod-Girdle, my gold Breastplate, and my gold Altar of Incense (1c-1c-2c), are there.

Elizabeth Washington, baptized at
Tring Parish, 17 August 1636
Herefordshire, England

books.google.com...=onepage
yhwhallah.wordpress.com...
www.sulgravemanor.org.uk...

edit on 12/3/2016 by Garry Denke because: book link

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 11:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: MrJingles
What do you want to know? It prolly just carried some clothes and a hair drier.

lmao... This made me laugh, clothes and a hair dryer? hahaha Maybe in the New 21st Century Version.

Like all stories this was entertaining.

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Every Day is Sun Day

1st auger core drilled in 1656 sampled brass, wood, & concrete.
John Washington said, "Fck off G-D, your Mishkan is ours".
2nd auger core drilled in 1974 sampled brass, wood, & concrete.
The Royal Society said, "Fck off YHWH, your Mishkan is ours".
3rd auger core drilled in 1984 sampled brass, wood, & concrete.
English Heritage said, "Fck off ALLAH, your Mishkan is ours".
4th auger core drilled in 2004 sampled brass, wood, & concrete.
Elizabeth George said, "Fck off G-D, your Mishkan is ours".

#StonehengeFreeFestival
biblehub.com...

Every Body is Wally
edit on 12/5/2016 by Garry Denke because: book link

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: woulfgar

The only sources of information about the Arc are Jewish literature like the Bible and Talmud.

That's where you want to look. I High doubt that there was ever such an object as described in the Bible. I think it's meaning is both profound and obscure.

The Ethiopians claim to have it in Axum.

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 09:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: JuanBond
I've always thought it could have been a giant battery. Its an Ark so it couldn't be a battery.

new topics

top topics

join