It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rugby, Australian Football: Rugby World Cup

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2003 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Australia beat Argentina , which is no surprise. Anyone else watching the tournament? Is it being shown in the States?

Sir

posted on Oct, 10 2003 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Yes i shall be watching it,i didn't see the game today but i shall be following England.

posted on Oct, 15 2003 @ 05:01 AM
link   
Ahhh yes England are going all the way :tum:

TRD

posted on Oct, 15 2003 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Yes they are looking good,but picked up a few injuries,havn't we got australia at the weekend?

TRD

posted on Oct, 18 2003 @ 04:35 PM
link   
England scored a good victory over south africa today i watch the game and they battled hard....well done the boy's..

TRD

posted on Oct, 26 2003 @ 05:31 AM
link   
Ireland marched proudly into the World Cup quarter-finals and banished the ghosts of 1999 as they beat Argentina 16-15 in a thrilling match in Adelaide.

The result sets up a decisive Pool A match against Australia, with the winner taking the top spot and the loser likely to face France in the knockout phase.

And Ireland must do so without their sole try-scorer at the Adelaide Oval as Alan Quinlan dislocated his shoulder crashing over the Argentina line.

TRD

posted on Oct, 26 2003 @ 05:33 AM
link   
England survived a monumental World Cup scare as they overcame Pool C rivals Samoa 35-22 at the Telstra Dome to book their quarter-final place.

The Six Nations champions trailed for much of the game against a wonderfully-committed Samoan side.

But tries during the final 10 minutes from wing Iain Balshaw and substitute prop Phil Vickery prevented arguably the biggest shock result in World Cup history.

TRD

posted on Oct, 26 2003 @ 05:34 AM
link   
When it really mattered Wales turned in their finest performance of the World Cup to beat Italy 27-15 and cement a place in the quarter-finals.

With New Zealand awaiting the Welsh in Sydney next week, this was effectively a Pool D play-off to join the All Blacks in the last eight of the World Cup.

TRD

posted on Nov, 8 2003 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Well not long now and its england v wales in the Q/F..wales have played really well but i'm expecting england to really step it up now and destroy them..

TRD

posted on Nov, 9 2003 @ 05:50 AM
link   
Yessss england beat wales in a tough game so its France in the semi-final,France beat ireland quite easy so its gonna be tough but its their for the taking...

TRD

posted on Nov, 15 2003 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Well we got france tomorrow its going to be tough but im hoping for a win that will take us to the final...

TRD

posted on Nov, 20 2003 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Clive Woodward tonight revealed he has no worries about his England team if Saturday's World Cup final against Australia becomes a survival of the fittest.

The Australian media have targeted England's pack this week, labelling the red rose forwards 'Dad's Army', with three 30-somethings starting, and two more - prop Jason Leonard and hooker Dorian West - on replacement duty.

The pack's average age is 29 years and three months, three years older Australia's forward unit, but Woodward has dismissed any fears about England running out of steam..

Yesss were in the final and we are going to win ...

posted on Nov, 21 2003 @ 04:48 PM
link   
England are soooo gonna win

TRD

posted on Nov, 22 2003 @ 07:57 AM
link   
WE KICKED ASSSSSSS!!!!!!

Oh yes we won the world cup amd beat the aussies who are sooooooo crap...LOL

posted on Nov, 22 2003 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Cop that u stupid bloody Aussies!!

Sir

posted on Dec, 1 2003 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Bit late with this but C'Mon England Yesssssss world champions!!!

join