It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cricket: Bringing back the people

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2005 @ 09:21 PM
link   
I was looking at this forum and I realised that nobody has posted for ages so i thought that I might Bring back some people that enjoy this lovely sport and tell everybody in this site who there favourite team and trhere player are.

Much Appriciated :party-smiley-018:

posted on Jul, 20 2005 @ 10:58 PM
link   
i'll tell you what, if you can explain it better than anyone else has and get me really interested, i'll post in here. if you can get television coverage here in the states i'll watch and even think about playing. i'm sure cricket is a great game but it doesn't get the coverage it deserves, at least here in the states, or colonies as you Brits put it.

TRD

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 12:04 PM
link   
So Aegis you are interested in the Gentlemans game.

Well today has been a bad day for English cricket. Its the Ashes series against Australia and its always a bitter rivalary as there is no love lost. England got off to a great start in bowling out Australia for 190 or so runs, but we have been just as bad with the bat and was on 80 odd for 7, last time i looked... Same ol England.

posted on May, 9 2006 @ 04:51 AM
link   
I truly appreciate Australian cricket and I am a big fan of it. India is my home team and I appreciate its recent freshness too.

My favourite player is MS Dhoni, a recent sensation from indian team.

posted on May, 9 2006 @ 06:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by TRD
England got off to a great start in bowling out Australia for 190 or so runs, but we have been just as bad with the bat and was on 80 odd for 7....

That clears it up for me.

posted on May, 17 2006 @ 02:44 AM
link   
yes, what's going on. I've just joined and well it's just not cricket ...

[Edited on 5/17/06 by scream]

posted on May, 24 2006 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by scream
yes, what's going on. I've just joined and well it's just not cricket ...

[Edited on 5/17/06 by scream]

Don't get ya there, man.

[Edited on 5/24/2006 by Gibbs Baby!!!]

top topics

join