It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Uh..Hi...

page: 1

join
share:
Pi

posted on Dec, 1 2003 @ 02:42 PM
link   
I'm Pi... I just... I'm glad to know I'm not the only one out there who thinks about this stuff... Quite on the contrary, I'm one of hundreds... millions even...

I really like this smiley...
.... I just really do. Hes cute. Anyway.. I'm interested in government consperacies... and I can't seem to get my mood thing off of "running for the hills" even though I'm only aware....yeah... I uh.... I could go on... but I'd bore you, so I'll stop with that. Now you know.

posted on Dec, 1 2003 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Welcome ! can't wait to hear your stories and thoughts.

posted on Dec, 1 2003 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pi
I'm Pi... I just... I'm glad to know I'm not the only one out there who thinks about this stuff... Quite on the contrary, I'm one of hundreds... millions even...

.... I just really do. Hes cute. Anyway.. I'm interested in government consperacies... and I can't seem to get my mood thing off of "running for the hills" even though I'm only aware....yeah... I uh.... I could go on... but I'd bore you, so I'll stop with that. Now you know.

No go ahead and bore us....

You must be a girl from teh "cute" remark?

Anyways, like I tell everyone else new to the board....

Welcome aboard our humble commode.

posted on Dec, 1 2003 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pi

And knowing is half the battle

I had to throw that in

Welcome, cant wait to hear your stories and thoughts either

[Edited on 1-12-2003 by DipSchnit]

posted on Dec, 1 2003 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Strongly develop your interests and post them here, where we will listen and ponder with delight, helping to deny any ignorance.

Welcome, and enjoy.

posted on Dec, 1 2003 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Hey Dreams..........
Your Marquee, aint that the damm truth
just kidding

posted on Dec, 1 2003 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by DipSchnit
Hey Dreams..........
Your Marquee, aint that the damm truth
just kidding

Hehe - -

posted on Dec, 1 2003 @ 03:16 PM
link   
welcome, I'm pretty new myself. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do...got some great thinkers here

new topics

top topics

join