It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What actress/actor do you resemble most?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2003 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Wow. I got a reply from Simon on my thread !!!

Sorry...I always get nervous around celebrities.

Every time this thread is bumped back up, I can't help to think about ATS:The Movie.
It would probably be a mini-series on Sci-Fi. The storyline would start out with a flashback scene to Simon's childhood...
showing the turning point in his life that led him to creating Above Top Secret. Then fast forward to the first few posters....
all the intrigue...all the adventure...all the romance....well, maybe not so much romance. I see lots of panel scenes, like in the new Hulk movie...showing each member of ATS as they post a world shaking thread. The look of panic in their eyes as a beloved member gets banned !!! The overwhelming joy beaming on their faces as they achieve the ultimate goal of attaining R.A.T.S. membership. Sadly, all of this will only play on the small screen of my somewhat twisted imagination......or will it ?!?

posted on Sep, 7 2004 @ 03:20 PM
link   
I've been told a mixture of kate hudson and drew barrymore...

However sometimes I wish I would look alot like satan.

posted on Sep, 7 2004 @ 03:33 PM
link   
The appearence of Robert Downey Jr. with the voice and manorisms of Jeff Goldblum. And you thought I was annoying before.

posted on Sep, 7 2004 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Well, everyone seems to resemble Pitt/Baldwin/super-hunk.

I tend to get Michael Anthony Hall (when I was younger), when I had some longer hair Blossom's older brother Tony (if you remember the show), and with the beard...I tend to get Chris Elliot.

Personally, I tend to think I look like me.

posted on Sep, 7 2004 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Personally, being unique, no celebrity would even dare to look like me

KayEm, on the other hand has over the years been told she resembles the following ...

In the early 80's she was actually believed to be Diane Franklin (Last American Virgin, Bill & Ted's Excrement Adventure
)

I've seen the pix from this time and there is an amazing resemblance

Later in the 80's she looked like Debra Winger (Officer & Gentleman)

And in the early 90's, Molly Ringpiece ... did I spell that right

And recently (until having a change of hairstyle) Kate Winslet (Titanic)

The Pisky can personally vouch for all of these resemblances, having seen KayEm's original pix.

As soon as I am able, I plan to get a new PC and a scanner so all of ATS can be astounded at the sight of the Pisky himself. Meanwhile, here's a pic of the Pixy Baby to be going on with

posted on Sep, 7 2004 @ 05:12 PM
link   
for me it would be the girl from She's All That and JOsie and the PUssycats, Rachel Leigh Cook right?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join