Football: Brazil vs Greece

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join

posted on Jun, 16 2005 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Hey. i dont know why they are playing to be honest lol. i just know they are playing on the TV 2nite incase you didnt know. Its Channel 5 and kick off is around 7.45 i think..

should be a good game and Brazil will want to do good since they got well beat by Argentina a while ago.

I hope Robinho plays to see what he is like

TRD

posted on Jun, 16 2005 @ 01:02 PM
link   
0-0 so far, but Brazil are all over them..

posted on Jun, 16 2005 @ 01:05 PM
link   
yer, Greece are a hard team to beat though.

brazil are doing alot of there quick passes and have had a few shots. i think at some point they will get through the Greek defence

TRD

posted on Jun, 16 2005 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Yea, greece are solid but don't have that much going forward to be honest. Brazil are looking sharp but they are playing pretty narrow, not much width.

TRD

posted on Jun, 16 2005 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Goal, Adriano... What a goal!!

posted on Jun, 16 2005 @ 01:22 PM
link   
i heard Adriano scored, was it a good goal? i missed that bit hehe

posted on Jun, 16 2005 @ 01:23 PM
link   
woah! Robino nearly scored a cracker there, i think Ronalhindo crossed it and Robinho hit in on the volley

TRD

posted on Jun, 16 2005 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Yea, it was a great goal... Brazil are definatly looking good, but still are a bit lax at the back. With an attacking force like thiers it doesn't really matter though lol!

posted on Jun, 16 2005 @ 01:31 PM
link   
yip, i have noticed these days they are trying to play with four forwards... Kaka on the right, Adriano, Robinho and Ronalhindo with two attackind defenders hehe.. and then there Lucio who is attacking. Where is Ronaldo?

TRD

posted on Jun, 16 2005 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Must be on the bench...

Yep, one big problem for them though is the lack of width, they all keep cutting in or going straight down the middle. Against a better side than Greece they might get caught out playing like that.

posted on Jun, 16 2005 @ 01:38 PM
link   
yip. they all like to run in the middle and take players on, and there has been games when this hasnt worked against teams who can defend. I think in fairness though, when it comes to the big games they win with this style though.

i tink Cafu and Carlos do a good job though covering the width, but i know what you mean, its handy to have wingers aswell if they need the extra width/

and wow! i seen the goal,

TRD

posted on Jun, 16 2005 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Another goal, they only just kicked off. Great run by gilberto...

posted on Jun, 16 2005 @ 01:48 PM
link   
eheh... i missed that goal too!

brazil did a good counter attack a minute ago, and just about had a goal scoring oppurtunity, and now Greece are on the attack!

TRD

posted on Jun, 16 2005 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Wait untill you see the replay!

Brazil look much too good for Greece... No wonder there is alot of clubs interested in Robinho..

posted on Jun, 16 2005 @ 02:00 PM
link   
hes playing well. a few times with Adriano you see how good he is, for a brazilian he soo strong and skillfull.

Ze Roberto is having a good game, and where is Gilberto playing? lol

TRD

posted on Jun, 16 2005 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Did i say Gilberto?

lol!

posted on Jun, 16 2005 @ 02:16 PM
link   
what a free kick!!! by Junhino, at Celtic, we got the wrong one lol

posted on Jun, 16 2005 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by TRD
Did i say Gilberto?

lol!

i seen a shirt with Gilberto, its not the arsenal one right? cos hes really thin? lol

TRD

posted on Jun, 16 2005 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Dunno?!

Damm i missed the goal..

posted on Jun, 16 2005 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Junhino at Lyon, free kick and the keeper didnt move lol. it was just that good!

new topics

<<   2 >>

join