It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How / To Whom do you report a sighting ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2003 @ 02:03 PM
link   
After seeing " a light " this past weekend and talking with my gal about it, she posed a good question.

How or to whom do you report something like that

posted on Dec, 1 2003 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Thats a really good question

I wish I knew the answer but i dont, but I am very interested in knowing myself.

posted on Dec, 1 2003 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a follow up question would be.

Would you report a sighting ? Are you affraid that there really are MIB's that would come and visit you ?

posted on Dec, 1 2003 @ 02:10 PM
link   
I dont believe the "MIB" thing. However, I do believe if you prove valid that some sort of agency would visit you for a description and try to convince you what you saw wasnt what you think. Well I guess that would kinda be like a "MIB" thing wouldnt it

posted on Dec, 1 2003 @ 02:13 PM
link   
I think that there are MIB's. Too many stories over the years, told by many different people who explained the exact same type of visit after a sighting.

posted on Dec, 1 2003 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Maybe the people are just repeating stories they have heard, just because they want to tell people what they think the people want to hear. Just maybe....

posted on Dec, 1 2003 @ 02:17 PM
link   
good question.

I know the local police is one, but I'd be rather weary of reporting it to them unless it was an extreme incident

posted on Dec, 1 2003 @ 02:17 PM
link   
yeah Seapeople, that could happen.

However, I remember hearing stories of sightings and visits by the MIB's and the same story told by someone far away and sometimes people who didn't have access to the Tv - news and things like that.

I believe it happens.

posted on Dec, 1 2003 @ 02:18 PM
link   
I would only report to the local police if someone was in danger, like a crashing object or a crashed one !

Would definitley take pics first of course and contact all of you here at ATS !!

posted on Dec, 1 2003 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by elevatedone
After seeing " a light " this past weekend and talking with my gal about it, she posed a good question.

How or to whom do you report something like that
What about the US airforce. Maybe you could try to find someone or somplace on the net, locally where you could report.

posted on Dec, 1 2003 @ 02:37 PM
link   
I also though about the Air Force.
We have an Air National Guard Base, 10 minutes from our house, so I imagine that someone from there would be paying a visit ?

posted on Dec, 1 2003 @ 02:40 PM
link   

I also though about the Air Force.
We have an Air National Guard Base, 10 minutes from our house, so I imagine that someone from there would be paying a visit ?

I have no idea about them paying a visit, they probably do. That's if they don't send any MIB!

But, maybe the Air force will interview first, and if there is not too much revealing evidence you say, they won't send any MIB.

posted on Dec, 1 2003 @ 02:59 PM
link   

yeah Seapeople, that could happen.

However, I remember hearing stories of sightings and visits by the MIB's and the same story told by someone far away and sometimes people who didn't have access to the Tv - news and things like that.

I believe it happens.

Honestly I believe it happens to an extent myself. I just find a different reasoning behind it thats all. My opinion would be that the things that they are there to cover up are just not of extra terrestrial origin. Thats just my opinion.

posted on Dec, 1 2003 @ 03:41 PM
link   
If I am ever fortuneate enough to have another sighting and it's worth reporting, I think I will,

and when the MIB's come, I'm going to have video recorders hidden to document it !

Oh yeah, I'm going to ask them if they're really Greys too !

new topics

top topics

join