It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Football: Best arrested for assault

page: 1

join
share:
TRD

posted on Jun, 9 2005 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Police have arrested troubled former football star George Best after following allegations he assaulted a female friend of his ex-girlfriend. Best, 59, went voluntarily to Staines police station in Surrey, south-east England, to be interviewed by officers over claims by Vicky Pope that he attacked her as she tried to stop him getting into his former lover's home.

Police said that the former Manchester United and Northern Ireland star, who has battled alcoholism for much of his post-playing career, has been arrested.

LINK

posted on Jun, 12 2005 @ 01:44 PM
link   
he really has became a sorry state,

i duno much about alex best, who he was with for a while but she was pretty hot lol

i think he has become a womaniser

TRD

posted on Jun, 12 2005 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Become? He was the original playboy lol! Always going out with models and page 3 girls... The man was one of the best players ever and he has turned into a disgrace lol!

posted on Jun, 12 2005 @ 04:46 PM
link   
yer, but these days, theres stories like this.

i dont remember the papers back in the 60s lol

posted on Jun, 13 2005 @ 05:29 AM
link   
Best is a waster, he has been given the chance to live again and is throwing it away.

Alex Best isn't fit, she is mutton dressed as lamb and scores an average mark on my scale. Nice arse though!

TRD

posted on Jun, 13 2005 @ 05:34 PM
link   
One thing is, for an EX-footballer who doesn't really have a job as far as i know he sure does seem to have quite a bit of money.

posted on Jun, 14 2005 @ 06:55 AM
link   
Apparantly he is up on sexual assault charges on a 13 year old girl, nasty stuff. Can't see it being true but.........

posted on Jun, 14 2005 @ 12:40 PM
link   
I hope that isn't true about the young girl, that would be sick.

posted on Jun, 15 2005 @ 04:25 AM
link   
That's what it said in the paper, it the daughter of the women he is going out with but it looks like it is all made up.

new topics

top topics

join