It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Football: Carrick and Crouch in England squad

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Well, I'll be the first to say it.......... Carrick did very well in the two games. He looks like the player he once was when he started out at West Ham. Funny that, alot of players seem to be the same.

TRD

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 07:58 AM
link   
All the players have started or have fulfilled there promise since they left West Ham, well maybe Glen Johnson still has but he was thrown in at the deep end at Chelsea. Carrick did well for England and put in a solid performance in the last game, Crouch was utter shyte and should never have been given the chance to pull on an England shirt..

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Crouch? Crouch? whats he doing playing for England, Southampton should be ashamed of themselves for fielding such a useless player and Sven must wipe his glasses and take another look through clean ones.

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 08:29 AM
link   
To be fair though we weren't playing hign balls for him to win. Every freekick and corner was whipped in by Becks when the ball should have been floated. I think he should get another chance at some stage, wouldn't be a starter but could be a decent stand-by.

I would put Owen, Rooney, Defoe, Smith, Johnson and Hesky above him in the pecking order though.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join