It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prank I did....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2003 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Ok, so this happened when I was about 19... I was in college, and working at a local supermarket as a stock clerk... Well, there was a cute cashier that I was flirting with...and she flirted back. Well, we flirted a lot, even little kisses, stuff like that, and she really led me on. The whole time, she told everyone she was 18.

Well, we arranged a date, but then she backed out, and confessed she was 16. No problem, I don't want to mess around with jailbait...so no sweat right? But still, I don't like to be toyed with either....

In the next couple days though, one of my buddies...says that she was flirting with some 30 year old guy in her line...and that she made a date arrangement with him to meet him at the beach!!! (my buddy was the one driving her there...he was whipped like that, but knew I'd get back at her, hehe...) Needless to say, I was more than a little bit ticked...

Well, I always like to have connections, so I used them to get her parents' number (not her room phone, which is what I had)... So, I call up, and lucky me...I get her dad on the line..

So, I made up this story like I'm this 30 year old's son, and that I don't like the idea of him dating a 16 year old, and asked that he please put a stop to it, by reigning in his daughter....

Well, at first he didn't seem to buy it, but I knew, that inside, he was questioning it...

I later found out (through sources of course) that he went through her room, read her diary, found out it was true, then sent her off to live with her grandmother for about 6 months!!!

Hehe, she wasn't too happy the next day at work...
(but of course, soon after, she left for grandma's)

Taught the bitch to screw with my emotions, hehe

Oddly enough, I thought the other cashiers would hate me for such an act (though never proven, all pretty much assumed it was me, and I neither confirmed nor denied it), but they actually cheered me for it, as they all despised her...(girls are catty like that sometimes, hehe...)

posted on Dec, 3 2003 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Oh c'mon....I thought this was a pretty good one, hehe....

posted on Dec, 3 2003 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Here is one i heard about but havn't seen that was done at university.

You get 2 people on top of a building arguing and pushing each other until a crowd gathers below.

Slowly you move back from the edge and start yelling louder. Then when you are just out of sight, one guy drops down and passes up a manikin dressed in the same clothes, the second guy then fights the manikin and then throws it off the building

Scared the # out of everyone!!

posted on Dec, 3 2003 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Ya Gazrok, funny. Ya, funny... Not the funniest thing in the world, not like I got anything better though.

posted on Dec, 4 2003 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Not funny per se...but a good revenge...

I love the manikin bit, hehe...I'll have to try a variation of that....

top topics

join