It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Football: Who are better, Arsenal 2003/04 or Chelsea 2004/05

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2005 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Hey

Is there any chance of being able to run a poll on the above topic?? i dont know how to construct a poll and i reckon the results would be pretty close

posted on Jan, 30 2005 @ 04:26 PM
link   
of course chelsea is better
arsenal is good in premiership but they can't be sucsesful in europe
chelsea will win both the league and champions league,
maurinho is the best

TRD

posted on Jan, 30 2005 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Dilly - Polls are disabled on here due to a flaw in them...

Chelsea for sure, Arsenal was very lucky last season in alot of games. Chlesea will win the Premier and maybe one or two more trohys. But they will keep going on, next season and the next ect!

posted on Jan, 30 2005 @ 04:36 PM
link   
IF......

Chelsea were to not win a trophy, would your opinion then change??

TRD

posted on Jan, 30 2005 @ 04:41 PM
link   
I don't think i would to be honest, as it is possible they wont win any. They could be just unlucky on the day in cup games and get injurys to stuff them in the league. I still think they have the best squad in the prem and it will only get stronger.

Man United started faltering over the last two seasons and now Arsenal. Now its Chelsea's turn to sit ontop...

posted on Jan, 30 2005 @ 04:45 PM
link   
i think at the minute. i would have to say chelsea. if they somehow lost the league and the other competitions. i think it would be arsenal as they won something last season.

arsenal where great last season. they played great football and there record was awesome.

i think at chelsea, since bates was there and they had gullit and vialli etc etc. they had potential to go places. roman came in and did the money and mourinho spends it well.

its hard to see by them at the minute. they beat man utd the other night and if they beat barcelona, they just look as unstopable

posted on Jan, 30 2005 @ 04:49 PM
link   
not what i wanted to here

posted on Jan, 30 2005 @ 05:13 PM
link   
arsenal will continute to be a top english team. wenger is a great manager too. its how do they improve?

posted on Jan, 30 2005 @ 05:17 PM
link   
One solution

Get rid of Pascal Cygan!!

posted on Jan, 30 2005 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by dilly
One solution

Get rid of Pascal Cygan!!

haha. its a big game tuesday night, its important to win it. cygan is there just to make up the numbers and to be a squad player. though. noticed a few other players in defense the other day. edoube?

posted on Jan, 30 2005 @ 05:31 PM
link   
What makes it worse is that Cygan will play on tuesday

Erm Eboue is an ivory coast player i think?? and he made his debut on saturday he looked pretty handy even if it was against wolves

posted on Jan, 30 2005 @ 05:37 PM
link   
well. isnt toure ivory coast too? and look how well he turned out? am i right in saying cygan is playing cos toure is banned?

Sir

posted on Jan, 31 2005 @ 01:39 PM
link   
What makes it tough as it's two teams from different times. I say you can't compare to be honest.

But going on stats it has to be Arsenal as Chelsea havn't won anything yet. Come the end of the season it might change if Chelsea do win trophys.

But to say who is better as a team can't be done. Different style of play, different players and different coaches. Each team has its star players aswell as their good and bad points.

posted on Jan, 31 2005 @ 04:06 PM
link   
i think maurinho is better than wenger
think it
maurinho won both uefa and champions league with a team like porto
what did wenger do aganist that?

top topics

join