It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Football: England half time view

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2004 @ 03:44 PM
link   
hey, i see you are on TRD

Spain are looking good and england are not doing very well. i got stuck watching this game as som1 in the house was silly enough to get rid of the football chanels on sky
so i cant see scotland lol maybe that a bonus hehe

rooney looked like he was getting a bit agressive to be honest. lampard is looking englands best player. while xavi is looking really good for spain

dodgy penalty they got though, but i best go back

chow for now

TRD

posted on Nov, 17 2004 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Yeah not a great performance so far.

Yep your right about Rooney and if he is not careful he will end up getting sent off.

So far not impressed at all with England.

TRD

posted on Nov, 17 2004 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Well we have started the second half a bit better but we are not getting anywhere, looks like they substituted Rooney and he threw off his black armband....tosser!

Ouch i see the Scotland score they got beat 4-1...

posted on Nov, 17 2004 @ 04:21 PM
link   
yer. not good for scotland. and i think sweden played with a few of there big name players missing. but the team these days is taking 1st division english players who have relation so they can play for scotland and playing them. like quashie, i think he is english.

i guess burns will say nah..i dont want the job now, here walter you have it lol

yer and i dont think rooney is coming back to the substitute bench. i turned it off though. when wright philips came on all the monkey noises started and i couldnt be bothered listening to that kind of stuff

TRD

posted on Nov, 17 2004 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Yeah that has been a disgrace, they did it at the u21 game yesterday. It was in the papers and the England squad trained today in T-Shirts with stamp out racism in football on them.

They have to do something about it.

Well we have been pretty poor, good job its only a friendly.

Svens record played 48 lost 8...6 of the losses have been in friendly's.

posted on Nov, 17 2004 @ 04:46 PM
link   
that is a good record. and i heard the under 21's suffered chants quite badly last night. i couldnt watch it as soon as all that started

did it finish up 1 nil?

TRD

posted on Nov, 17 2004 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Yeah 1-0...

Yep i didn't know he had that good a record lol!

posted on Nov, 17 2004 @ 04:58 PM
link   
in contrast here is berti's record for scotland

Berti Vogts' full record for Scotland is as follows:

Played 22
Won 6
Drawn 4
Lost 12
Scored 19
Conceded 40

new topics

top topics