It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

do a alien species come from alpha centauri 4

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2003 @ 10:44 AM
link   
i was recently on a website when i came across some information about humans traveling between the moon mars and alpha centauri 4 but of what importantance is alpha centauri 4?

posted on Dec, 1 2003 @ 11:02 AM
link   
can you post the link to the website which stated this theory??

posted on Dec, 1 2003 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Alpha Centauri is a special star - not only because it is the closest stellar system to the sun but also because it is one of the relatively few places in the Milky Way Galaxy that may offer terrestrial life conditions. If humanity looks for intelligent life elsewhere, then Alpha Centauri is an excellent candidate.

homepage.sunrise.ch...

This provides some info on your question.

posted on Dec, 2 2003 @ 10:32 AM
link   
this is where i got the info on it but im not sure where on the site it is www.teegeeack.com...

posted on Dec, 2 2003 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by eldowardo
Alpha Centauri is a special star - not only because it is the closest stellar system to the sun but also because it is one of the relatively few places in the Milky Way Galaxy that may offer terrestrial life conditions. If humanity looks for intelligent life elsewhere, then Alpha Centauri is an excellent candidate.

homepage.sunrise.ch...

This provides some info on your question.

Offcourse, it is the closest star in our system and by coincidence it is also the star which can bear lifesupport. All stars are about the same, the planets are the ones on which live can evolve, and we do barely know anything about the 100 billion stars in our milky way, to not speak about the planets themselves.

Sirius is the best place too look for live (Virgo, Orion, Ursa Minor and Ursa mayor also) you have 3 billion people and hundreds of thousands of writings to confirm that.

posted on Dec, 2 2003 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Ps. most of the Gods of every religion says to come from Sirius.

[Edited on 2-12-2003 by LeenBekkemaa]

new topics

top topics

join