It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Which level of hell are you going?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2003 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Charon ushers you across the river Acheron, and you find yourself upon the brink of grief's abysmal valley. You are in Limbo, a place of sorrow without torment. You encounter a seven-walled castle, and within those walls you find rolling fresh meadows illuminated by the light of reason, whereabout many shades dwell. These are the virtuous pagans, the great philosophers and authors, unbaptised children, and others unfit to enter the kingdom of heaven. You share company with Caesar, Homer, Virgil, Socrates, and Aristotle. There is no punishment here, and the atmosphere is peaceful, yet sad.

Cool, I get to hang out with Socrates for all eternity

www.4degreez.com...

posted on Dec, 1 2003 @ 10:06 AM
link   
I was hoping for a nice view of the River Styx, you know, water front property....

Actually, I'll be headed for the level created for mages and sorcerers. Bloody hell...

posted on Dec, 1 2003 @ 10:11 AM
link   
this is where i will be going

The Dante's Inferno Test has banished you to the Fourth Level of Hell!Here is how you matched up against all the levels:LevelScorePurgatory (Repenting Believers)Very LowLevel 1 - Limbo (Virtuous Non-Believers)Very LowLevel 2 (Lustful)HighLevel 3 (Gluttonous)Very HighLevel 4 (Prodigal and Avaricious)ExtremeLevel 5 (Wrathful and Gloomy)ExtremeLevel 6 - The City of Dis (Heretics)Very HighLevel 7 (Violent)ExtremeLevel 8- the Malebolge (Fraudulent, Malicious, Panderers)ExtremeLevel 9 - Cocytus (Treacherous)HighTake the Dante Inferno Hell Test

[Edited on 1-12-2003 by infinite]

posted on Dec, 1 2003 @ 10:31 AM
link   
i thought i was here?

but i made level 8 :d go me

[Edited on 1-12-2003 by banjoechef]

posted on Dec, 1 2003 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Cool site link! I'm going to the 7th level! Yeah!!!

posted on Dec, 1 2003 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Sixth Level of Hell - The City of Dis

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You approach Satan's wretched city where you behold a wide plain surrounded by iron walls. Before you are fields full of distress and torment terrible. Burning tombs are littered about the landscape. Inside these flaming sepulchers suffer the heretics, failing to believe in God and the afterlife, who make themselves audible by doleful sighs. You will join the wicked that lie here, and will be offered no respite. The three infernal Furies stained with blood, with limbs of women and hair of serpents, dwell in this circle of Hell.

uh oh

BG

posted on Dec, 1 2003 @ 10:39 AM
link   
I'm going here........

Level 9 - Cocytus

This is the deepest level of hell, where the fallen angel Satan himself resides. His wings flap eternally, producing chilling cold winds that freeze the thick ice found in Cocytus. The three faces of Satan, black, red, and yellow, can be seen with mouths gushing bloody foam and eyes forever weeping, as they chew on the three traitors, Judas, Brutus, and Cassius. This place is furthest removed from the source of all light and warmth. Sinners here are frozen deep in the ice, faces out, eyes and mouths frozen shut. Traitors against God, country, family, and benefactors lament their sins in this frigid pit of despair.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have to go there to kill Satan

[Edited on 12-11-2003 by Aztec]

posted on Dec, 1 2003 @ 10:50 AM
link   
for me...

Level 2

You have come to a place mute of all light, where the wind bellows as the sea does in a tempest. This is the realm where the lustful spend eternity. Here, sinners are blown around endlessly by the unforgiving winds of unquenchable desire as punishment for their transgressions. The infernal hurricane that never rests hurtles the spirits onward in its rapine, whirling them round, and smiting, it molests them. You have betrayed reason at the behest of your appetite for pleasure, and so here you are doomed to remain. Cleopatra and Helen of Troy are two that share in your fate.

Lustfull... yup that's me !

posted on Dec, 1 2003 @ 10:57 AM
link   

The river Styx runs through this level of Hell, and in it are punished the wrathful and the gloomy. The former are forever lashing out at each other in anger, furious and naked, tearing each other piecemeal with their teeth. The latter are gurgling in the black mud, slothful and sullen, withdrawn from the world. Their lamentations bubble to the surface as they try to repeat a doleful hymn, though with unbroken words they cannot say it. Because you lived a cruel, vindictive and hateful life, you meet your fate in the Styx.

The Fifth Hell

I'm going to the River of Styx. It doesn't sound all that bad.

posted on Dec, 1 2003 @ 11:00 AM
link   
hell sounds pretty damn good, can't wait to go there

posted on Dec, 1 2003 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aztec

I'm going here........

Level 9 - Cocytus

This is the deepest level of hell, where the fallen angel Satan himself resides. His wings flap eternally, producing chilling cold winds that freeze the thick ice found in Cocytus. The three faces of Satan, black, red, and yellow, can be seen with mouths gushing bloody foam and eyes forever weeping, as they chew on the three traitors, Judas, Brutus, and Cassius. This place is furthest removed from the source of all light and warmth. Sinners here are frozen deep in the ice, faces out, eyes and mouths frozen shut. Traitors against God, country, family, and benefactors lament their sins in this frigid pit of despair.

I have to go there to kill Satan

[Edited on 12-11-2003 by Aztec]

-takes note-

posted on Dec, 1 2003 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Here's where I'm going....

Eigth Level of Hell - the Malebolge

Many and varied sinners suffer eternally in the multi-leveled Malebolge, an ampitheatre-shapped pit of despair Wholly of stone and of an iron colour: Those guilty of fraudulence and malice; the seducers and pimps, who are whipped by horned demons; the hypocrites, who struggle to walk in lead-lined cloaks; the barraters, who are ducked in boiling pitch by demons known as the Malebranche. The simonists, wedged into stone holes, and whose feet are licked by flames, kick and writhe desperately. The magicians, diviners, fortune tellers, and panderers are all here, as are the thieves. Some wallow in human excrement. Serpents writhe and wrap around men, sometimes fusing into each other. Bodies are torn apart. When you arrive, you will want to put your hands over your ears because of the lamentations of the sinners here, who are afflicted with scabs like leprosy, and lay sick on the ground, furiously scratching their skin off with their nails. Indeed, justice divine doth smite them with its hammer.

I've already bought my earplugs and asbestos biosuit... I also got a great deal on a timeshare in the box part of the amphitheatre....

posted on Dec, 1 2003 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
Here's where I'm going....

Eigth Level of Hell - the Malebolge

Can you say "hi" to Todd McFarlene and his creation Spawn for me? (damn ggod comic and toy line, have his autograph, too)?

posted on Dec, 1 2003 @ 11:38 AM
link   
The Dante's Inferno Test has sent you to Purgatory!

Here is how you matched up against all the levels:
Level | Score
Purgatory | Very High
Level 1 - Limbo | High
Level 2 | High
Level 3 | Low
Level 4 | Very Low
Level 5 | Very Low
Level 6 - The City of Dis | Very Low
Level 7 | Low
Level 8- the Malebolge | Low
Level 9 - Cocytus | Low
Purgatory

You have escaped damnation and made it to Purgatory, a place where the dew of repentance washes off the stain of sin and girds the spirit with humility. Through contrition, confession, and satisfaction by works of righteousness, you must make your way up the mountain. As the sins are cleansed from your soul, you will be illuminated by the Sun of Divine Grace, and you will join other souls, smiling and happy, upon the summit of this mountain. Before long you will know the joys of Paradise as you ascend to the ethereal realm of Heaven.

posted on Dec, 1 2003 @ 11:52 AM
link   
How many of you believe in "hell" ?

I know we all have our own personal "hell", but I'm being serious.

posted on Dec, 1 2003 @ 12:11 PM
link   
level 2..... hanging with cleo, helen and elevated one doin time for our lustful ways!!!!shame on us!

Originally posted by elevatedone
for me...

Level 2

You have come to a place mute of all light, where the wind bellows as the sea does in a tempest. This is the realm where the lustful spend eternity. Here, sinners are blown around endlessly by the unforgiving winds of unquenchable desire as punishment for their transgressions. The infernal hurricane that never rests hurtles the spirits onward in its rapine, whirling them round, and smiting, it molests them. You have betrayed reason at the behest of your appetite for pleasure, and so here you are doomed to remain. Cleopatra and Helen of Troy are two that share in your fate.

Lustfull... yup that's me !

posted on Dec, 1 2003 @ 12:56 PM
link   
*sigh* Just wrath and gloom for me...

Life is so hollow.

I'll see you all from my pit of bubbling muck on the 5th level.

DE

posted on Dec, 5 2003 @ 07:43 PM
link   
I just took the test I am on the 5th level of hell.

Fifth Level of Hell

The river Styx runs through this level of Hell, and in it are punished the wrathful and the gloomy. The former are forever lashing out at each other in anger, furious and naked, tearing each other piecemeal with their teeth. The latter are gurgling in the black mud, slothful and sullen, withdrawn from the world. Their lamentations bubble to the surface as they try to repeat a doleful hymn, though with unbroken words they cannot say it. Because you lived a cruel, vindictive and hateful life, you meet your fate in the Styx.

The Dante's Inferno Test has banished you to the Fifth Level of Hell!

Here is how you matched up against all the levels:
Level | Score
Purgatory | Moderate
Level 1 - Limbo | Low
Level 2 | High
Level 3 | High
Level 4 | High
Level 5 | Very High
Level 6 - The City of Dis | Very Low
Level 7 | High
Level 8- the Malebolge | High
Level 9 - Cocytus | Low

Level descriptions: www.4degreez.com...
Take the test: www.4degreez.com...

fun more wrath

posted on Dec, 5 2003 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Purgatory

You have escaped damnation and made it to Purgatory, a place where the dew of repentance washes off the stain of sin and girds the spirit with humility. Through contrition, confession, and satisfaction by works of righteousness, you must make your way up the mountain. As the sins are cleansed from your soul, you will be illuminated by the Sun of Divine Grace, and you will join other souls, smiling and happy, upon the summit of this mountain. Before long you will know the joys of Paradise as you ascend to the ethereal realm of Heaven.

I said I liked being a Pimp though?
I guess I could be a Pimp In heaven.
Deep

posted on Dec, 5 2003 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by beergoggles

Sixth Level of Hell - The City of Dis

You approach Satan's wretched city where you behold a wide plain surrounded by iron walls. Before you are fields full of distress and torment terrible. Burning tombs are littered about the landscape. Inside these flaming sepulchers suffer the heretics, failing to believe in God and the afterlife, who make themselves audible by doleful sighs. You will join the wicked that lie here, and will be offered no respite. The three infernal Furies stained with blood, with limbs of women and hair of serpents, dwell in this circle of Hell.

uh oh

BG

I'll see you there

top topics

<<   2 >>

join