It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Football: Rivaldo leaves!

page: 1

join
share:
TRD

posted on Nov, 29 2003 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Brazilian star Rivaldo has decided to part company with AC Milan for the second time - this time it appears that the break-up is irrevocable.

The World Cup winner, who has hardly featured for Carlo Ancelotti's side this season, quit the club earlier this season only to think again.

Thing is he is a great player but who is going to be able to afford his wages he must be earning over �60,000 a week at least..

posted on Nov, 30 2003 @ 07:22 AM
link   
oh he was good, i used him in 2002 Fifa World Cup.

TRD

posted on Dec, 2 2003 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by PACK ATTACK
oh he was good, i used him in 2002 Fifa World Cup.

LOL!!

Well im not sure where he will be off to?

TRD

posted on Dec, 3 2003 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Rivaldo has been offered deals by three Premiership clubs according to his associate.

The Brazilian is currently without a club after being released by European champions AC Milan.

Well no real concrete names been put forward yet so we will have to wait and see!

posted on Dec, 4 2003 @ 12:08 PM
link   
I havn't heard a thing all i know is that Liverpool are out of the running to sign him.

TRD

posted on Dec, 10 2003 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Primera Liga strugglers Espanyol have launched an ambitious bid to take former Barcelona icon Rivaldo back to Spain.

Espanyol are rooted to the bottom of the table, seven points adrift of safety, but they are aiming high and have already been in contact with the former FIFA World Player of the Year's representatives.

If Espanyol do get Rivaldo, and club spokesman Daniel Sanchez Llibre believes they have a "50% chance" of securing his signature, then the Brazilian will be returning to the city where he became a world star playing for local rivals Barca.

new topics

top topics

join