It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Football: Euro 2004 qualifier Scotland v Holland

page: 1

join
share:
TRD

posted on Nov, 15 2003 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Scotland moved a step closer to the Euro 2004 finals with a famous 1-0 play-off first leg victory over Holland at Hampden Park on Saturday.

James McFadden's first-half goal and a heroic defensive effort gave Berti Vogts' team a priceless lead to take into Wednesday's second leg in Amsterdam.

The young Everton ace linked up brilliantly with Manchester United starlet Darren Fletcher on 22 minutes before firing a deflected shot past Edwin van der Sar in the Holland goal.

And despite massive Dutch pressure they held onto that lead in front of a passionate Hampden crowd.!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Nov, 19 2003 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Holland better win today. I'm nervous as hell right now, because my cousin, Clarence Seedorf is almost always a scapegoat when they lose. Whether he plays well or not.

posted on Nov, 19 2003 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Spain is ahead of Norway 1-0 (at Norway). And who else to score than the almighty Raul!!!

3-1 aggregate for Spain.

TRD

posted on Nov, 19 2003 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Well spain won..Holland stuffed Scotland with Nistlerooy getting a hatrick..

posted on Nov, 19 2003 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Yeah sweeet.. Now up to Portugal2004!!!

Still sucks that they booed my cousin even after they were winning 6-0...

TRD

posted on Nov, 20 2003 @ 05:28 PM
link   
As i said before seedorf is a great player,dont wory bout it...

Thing is i can't see holland winning the euro championship,on thier day they can beat anyone with the talented players they have but they are not consistant in their performances..With nistlerooy playing upfront anything can happen he must play every game..so you never know.

top topics

join