It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Football: Relegation

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2003 @ 10:43 AM
link   
So now mighty Wolves are once again in football's top flight, joining Portsmouth and Leicester. Who will go down next season?

I hope Spurs, Aston Villa and Birmingham. These are person choices not based on any footballing reasons. I hate Hoddle, David O'Leary and Steve Bruce!

TRD

posted on May, 27 2003 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Well it would be great to see spurs go down..lol

I would go for Leicester as they have a worst team than what they went down with last time..

Portsmouth if they don't get alot of new players...

Wolves could stay up so not them...

A choice between Bolton,Spurs and Charlton,Portsmouth and Leicester a definate...

posted on Jun, 6 2003 @ 07:30 AM
link   
I'd go for Charlton, Leicester and any one from about 5.

TRD

posted on Jun, 6 2003 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Yep i think charlton will struggle badly this season,they have no money for new players and were lucky they strung a couple of wins together last season...

I think spurs may struggle,might not go down but they will have a poor season even if they bring in a couple of players....

posted on Jun, 6 2003 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Brilliant if the Hammers come up and Spurs go down......

TRD

posted on Jun, 6 2003 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by TeflonDon
Brilliant if the Hammers come up and Spurs go down......

That would just about put the icing on the cake for me,man how i would love for spurs to go down..They have been living on borrowed time for ages and they have a really bad side now...The one i feel sorry for is Robbie Keane he is a great little striker..

[Edited on 6-6-2003 by TRD]

posted on Jun, 7 2003 @ 02:47 PM
link   
He must be wondering what the hell is going on, Dean Richards as well. Don't think Robbie will stick around if they do go down and he will have alot of clubs after him. I knew as soon as Spurs changed owners they would run the club into the ground. Oh how happy I am

TRD

posted on Jun, 7 2003 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Yes that makes me happy aswell..They definatly seem on the slippery slope and no decent player wants to go play for them...I dont see them making any real decent signings before the season starts,all they need is a few injuries and we shall be waving as we go past them on the way back up to the premier league...:bounce:

posted on Jun, 7 2003 @ 03:40 PM
link   
I'll drink to that!

new topics

top topics

join