It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Football: David Beckham

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:
TRD

posted on Jun, 18 2003 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by drunk
Beckham officially signed for Real Madrid

I was hoping he signed for Portsmouth !

Lol now that would have been something!!

TRD

posted on Jun, 18 2003 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Well You Heard It First On Sportz Tawk...!!

Well i posted a good 8 hours before it had been annouced that beckham had moved to Real Madrid so my source was pretty damm good...!!! :tum:

Yep i still got my arm PA....

posted on Jun, 20 2003 @ 07:58 AM
link   
I know where you got it from.......!!!!!
My lips are sealed.

Beckham is without a doubt the most overrated football player since time began. I hope he enjoys warming the bench at Real

TRD

posted on Jun, 20 2003 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Well with all the hype surrounding his transfer i think they will have to play him to begin with,Beckham is good for england and has put in some great performances for us and thats why i like him,but i hope he fails in spain as you said Teflon he is very overated....

posted on Jul, 3 2003 @ 12:14 PM
link   
MADRID -- David Beckham's bare feet, his angelic smile and the significance of the number 23 dominated Spanish coverage of the England captain's first full day as a Real Madrid player.

El Pais led their sports section with an article headlined "Naked feet", in reference to the barefoot interviews given by Beckham on Wednesday, the day he was officially presented as a Real Madrid player.

El Mundo played up the connection between Beckham and Michael Jordan, now the England midfielder will be wearing the number 23 shirt made famous by the American basketball legend.

"The idea is clear: Real Madrid are working to open up the North American market, which has unlimited potential, as soon as the Asian market, with Beckham and Ronaldo at the forefront, is dominated completely."

soccernet.espn.go.com...

This guy must be popular, there is a thread on here about his hair and now they talk about his toenails?
Strange.

TRD

posted on Jul, 3 2003 @ 12:49 PM
link   
PA people go mad about Beckham they see him as a idol,they copy his hair style and his dress style..

top topics

<< 1   >>

join