It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fantasy: Fantasy Congress anyone?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2006 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Heard about this one on the radio this afternoon. Had to check it out. I'm up for it if we can get at least 10 total players...

We The Creators of this site, in order to form a more perfect union, establish justice, ensure domestic tranquility, provide for the common defense, promote the general welfare, and secure the blessings of liberty to ourselves and our posterity, do ordain and establish Fantasy Congress for the United States of America.

In this game, we give you the power to draft and manage a team of members from the U.S. Congress. Enjoy our gift to you, o great nation: the power to play politics!�

- The Fantasy Congress Team

SITE LINK HERE

posted on Oct, 23 2006 @ 06:51 PM
link   
oh man you know i'm in for this. Many of you don't know but politics is my life, it's really all i follow from day to day, how sad is that? I won't of course say which way i lean but i'm sure some of you already know. So definately sign me up for this.

posted on Oct, 24 2006 @ 09:12 AM
link   
I guess I'm in... could be interesting.

posted on Oct, 24 2006 @ 05:45 PM
link   
I've got a non-site-member saying he's interested, too. I can set this thing up when I get back from my trip, see if there are others interested. Either of you still spend any time on ATS? I'm willing to bet there's a handful of people who'd be interested over there...

posted on Oct, 24 2006 @ 08:56 PM
link   
I still visit there... not nearly as much as I used to... I'm just a lurker now, unlike how I used to post like crazy. But yea, there will be plenty of interest there.

new topics

top topics

join