It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Fantasy: Pro Football Pickem 06

page: 2
0
<< 1   >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2006 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by BaseballHistoryNut

OK, let's hear it. How did Aegis and my other two foes do?

BHN


actually after week one we're all tied with 20 out of 21 correct, i think Gibbsy got the tiebreaker though. Honestly saturday morning i was thinking of taking Tennessee but just couldn't, i screwed up my picking ability by reading what professional handicappers had to say. This weekend was really a get back into football week for most of the teams, scheduling obvious wins to make the fans happy, this coming week should be good, i'm looking forward to Texas/Ohio State, should be a great game. Also tonights game Miami/ Florida State should be excellent as well, i'm glad we didn't have to pick this game because it would be tough, I think i'm taking FSU by 7 with the over being 34.

[Edited on 9-4-2006 by aegis fang]




posted on Sep, 7 2006 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Well, we've got 5 teams in this thing this season, but 2 of you missed geting your picks in on time.

Just a reminder, you can still participate in the game, even though you missed the first week. It's not like we're playing fo rmoney or anything.

Also, remember to get all of your picks in before the first game of the week.



posted on Sep, 9 2006 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Have I mentioned before how much I abhore the Steelers???



posted on Sep, 10 2006 @ 01:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gibbs Baby!!!
Well, we've got 5 teams in this thing this season, but 2 of you missed geting your picks in on time.

Just a reminder, you can still participate in the game, even though you missed the first week. It's not like we're playing fo rmoney or anything.

Also, remember to get all of your picks in before the first game of the week.


You mean my bets for this week don't freakin' count because I didn't know about that stupid--and boring as hell--Pittsburgh game? Please cut this senile aging man some slack, and mark me down for the following picks tomorrow:

1. Denver
2. Tennessee
3. New England
4. Tampa Bay
5. Kansas City
6. Seattle
7. Carolina
8. Philadelphia
9. Cleveland
10. Jacksonville
11. Chicago
12. Arizona
13. Indianapolis
14. Washington
15. San Diego

If these don't count on that Yahoo site, maybe they can count on the just-between-us-pals slate, huh?

BHN



posted on Sep, 10 2006 @ 07:58 AM
link   
BHN, we'll have to keep track of your record today, and put a reminder in to add how many wins you get to your toal score. There is a lot riding on this, you know...



posted on Sep, 10 2006 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gibbs Baby!!!
BHN, we'll have to keep track of your record today, and put a reminder in to add how many wins you get to your toal score. There is a lot riding on this, you know...


Won't be necessary, i forgot to tell you that it throws out each person's lowest scoring week, so as long as all the rest of the season is in on time, everyone will be good. That goes for anyone else that want's to join in still.



posted on Sep, 16 2006 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Just a friendly reminder to participants to get your darn picks in!



posted on Sep, 17 2006 @ 06:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gibbs Baby!!!
Just a friendly reminder to participants to get your darn picks in!


Ok everyone got em in this week, If anyone else wants in on this game feel free to ask we can always use more people.



posted on Sep, 29 2006 @ 03:39 AM
link   
The damn computer says I made no picks for the NFL last week!?! WTF?!? It registered my college picks, but not my NFL picks!?! WTF?!?

BHN!?!



posted on Sep, 30 2006 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by BaseballHistoryNut
The damn computer says I made no picks for the NFL last week!?! WTF?!? It registered my college picks, but not my NFL picks!?! WTF?!?

BHN!?!


What were your picks? We can keep a side record in this thread to keep track of the win total.



posted on Sep, 30 2006 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Gibbs, I honestly have no idea. But we DO have a record of my picks for Week One, so let's go with those and count last week as my "non-counting week." And I'd better not do it again, huh?

Meanwhile, whoever was tied with me for the lead in College FB picked up 2 g.d. games on me today, because both of the ranked teams that were underdogs won their games, and I picked the favorites, while that person picked the ranked teams. So I'm now 2 games off the pace. Congrats to that sage, who now has a nice lead for bragging rights in college FB.


BHN



new topics

top topics



 
0
<< 1   >>

log in

join