It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fantasy: Sportztawk Fantasy Football 2006

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gibbs Baby!!!

Maybe they dont' want to get to know us, lol!

I'd never considered that, i know i'm ugly and all but it's not like anyone has to look at me.

posted on Aug, 7 2006 @ 07:32 PM
link   
A little closer to the season now, anyone else interested?

posted on Aug, 8 2006 @ 03:55 PM
link   
I believe we have 8 teams right now, and i have room for 20. Anyone know where PA is? we could always count on him to play, i'll wait till a couple days before the draft to start inviting non sportztawkers. everyone should join, it's free and real simple.

posted on Aug, 12 2006 @ 10:04 AM
link   
I advertised for more players on another site. Should be good for recruiting contributing members here...

[Edited on 8/13/2006 by Gibbs Baby!!!]

posted on Aug, 19 2006 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Looks like the computer drafted me a very competitive team, I'm not even going to make any lineup changes right now.

posted on Aug, 19 2006 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Looks like the computer drafted me a very competitive team, I'm not even going to make any lineup changes right now.

Well i was there and i'm not too sure how i did, i haven't looked at an NFL roster since last year and i'm not sure if all of my guys are healthy. I guess we'll see. Just wanted to say thanks to all of you for playing, now if we could just get ya'll to play in our pickem leagues.

posted on Aug, 20 2006 @ 12:55 AM
link   
I'm pretty satisfied with my team... I'll post in on here in a little while to make it easier for people to see, so then if they'd like to trade they can get an easy look before heading over there.

I let the computer draft for me when I won the ESPN league, so I'm hoping I can make it two championships in a row with the computer picking for me yet again.

posted on Aug, 24 2006 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Guess I just missed it, been travelling for work with no web access.

Should be an outstanding 2006 NFL season!

posted on Aug, 26 2006 @ 07:11 AM
link   
If we can't fix the league to get you in, PA, you can at least still make it with the pick 'em leagues

posted on Sep, 9 2006 @ 10:02 AM
link   
In early running, aegis has a big lead on me, 54.15 to 11.40. Let's see if he can keep this up after tomorrow. I'm thinking not.

[Edited on 9/9/2006 by Gibbs Baby!!!]

posted on Sep, 9 2006 @ 10:40 AM
link   

In early running, aegis has a big lead on me, 54.15 to 11.40. Let's see if he can keep this up after tomorrow. I'm thinking not.

[Edited on 9/9/2006 by Gibbs Baby!!!]

My sentiments exactally, i've had 4 guys go already so i'm down a couple spots for tommorows games, i got 3 touchdowns, a hair over 100 recieving yards and 30 rushing yards. I also can't decide on McNabb or Bledsoe this week.

posted on Sep, 9 2006 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by aegis fang

I also can't decide on McNabb or Bledsoe this week.

I would go with McNabb, he's facign the weaker D. Of course, I might be leading you astray in hopes of winning.

Ben

posted on Sep, 15 2006 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Who is playing in our league on yahoo?

posted on Sep, 16 2006 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ben
Who is playing in our league on yahoo?

aegis, myslef, TRD, you, and I'm not sure about who the other owners are.

Ben

posted on Sep, 29 2006 @ 10:33 PM
link   
where has TRD been lately?

posted on Sep, 30 2006 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Not entirely sure, I know he was real busy over the summer, maybe real life hasn't given him a break lately.

AS for this game, I'm feeling that I have a real good team. Thanks, Yahoo, for drafting well for me...

posted on Oct, 7 2006 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Not to be one to boast or anything, but, did ya notice who's on top of the standings?

TRD

posted on Oct, 9 2006 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Back with a vengance......

Gibbs you wont stay there too long..

I've been a bit unlucky in the two games i lost. One i made a bad selection on 1 player and it cost me the game, the other i was just plain unlucky.

Long way to go yet.

Ben

posted on Oct, 11 2006 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Good to see you back TRD, i haven't been doing too well lately in the league rfight now im 2-3 and some of my top players will be on bye this week. Im hoping for some luck.

TRD

posted on Oct, 12 2006 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Nice to be back ben..

I noticed in a couple of your early games you never played Gore. He's been great so far and put up decent points if you can forgive him his fumbles.

Theres one or two players in my side i might be willing to trade who have potential, like Barber at Dallas or Hines Ward.... Plus i have an eye on a couple of people on waivers lol...

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join