It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fantasy: here it is....Fantasy Golf

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:
TRD

posted on Jun, 11 2006 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Not great this week, but at least i'm staying in touch.

The golf is pretty good to do and the matches come quick to keep you interested...

posted on Jun, 11 2006 @ 12:49 PM
link   
TRD, I'm steadily climbing the rankings, and have you dead in my sights...

posted on Jun, 15 2006 @ 03:55 PM
link   
The US Open is killing me here....C'mon Tiger! Or someone that I have picked!!

posted on Jun, 18 2006 @ 01:14 PM
link   
I still have somehow managed to get two of the top 10 players in the US Open standings on my lineup tis weekend. I think I might be dropping in the rankings this week...

TRD

posted on Jun, 18 2006 @ 01:22 PM
link   
With so many matches comming quickly its up and down all the way lol...

When i checked mine i thought whoah, all them over par. But it was the same for most of the field lol..

posted on Jun, 18 2006 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Yeah, I haven't been keeping up with it, but I think the conditions were crap.

TRD

posted on Jun, 18 2006 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Ahh is that what it was, i wonder if there has been a major won on over par before?

Well still been picking up pretty good points, that week i missed doing my players really killed me...

posted on Jun, 18 2006 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by TRD
Ahh is that what it was, i wonder if there has been a major won on over par before?

That's a good question, but I have no idea. I might look that up...

posted on Jun, 18 2006 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by TRD

I was watching some of this today and i believe they said in 1974 on this same course (Winged Foot) the USGA decided to mess with the players and set it up real difficult (Winged Foot is tough without being messed with) and yes the major was won over par, i forget who and what his score was. USGA was asked if they did it to make the best golfers in the world mad, they replied "No we just wanted to know who they were."

posted on Jul, 11 2006 @ 11:02 AM
link   
I was setting up my golf team this week and noticed hardly anyone was entered in this weeks match, perhaps i need to take the weekend off an give it a try.

TRD

posted on Jul, 11 2006 @ 06:07 PM
link   
I just took a look Aegis and theres not that many players to choose from...

Ive been putting in some good scores but its been tough to claw back the points for the tournament i missed...

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by TRD
I just took a look Aegis and theres not that many players to choose from...

Ive been putting in some good scores but its been tough to claw back the points for the tournament i missed...

That's just the thing, I missed an entire tournament, and a couple tournaments didn't get to change my players each round, so I missed a few rounds of scoring. I think I'm doing, respectable, all things considered.

TRD

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Im starting to pick it up again....

Lets hope i can put in another couple of strong weeks and get back in contention, but Aegis has picked it right up aswell...

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 05:26 PM
link   
When I saw my score I thought I'd be catching up to TRD, but he actually jumped a spot in the standings, even though I outscored him by a whopping 4 points...

TRD

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Hehe, whens the next deadline to pick? I havnt logged into Yahoo yet...

TRD

posted on Aug, 1 2006 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Some good score in the last tournament and its getting close at the top. Aegis is enjoying a good run thou..

Heres the table..

Rank Team Points
1 AegisFang 3,858
2 Niamh's Golfers 3,772
3 TRD's Allstars 3,739
4 Tiger Gibbs 3,513
5 19th Hole 3,335
6 6 putt 3,276
7 InTHeBuNKeR 3,248
8 PA is In The Drink 3,179
9 PitchingWedge 3,154
10 fairways and greens 1,323
11 Austin's Green Grass 0

posted on Aug, 7 2006 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Thought I did fairly well, then saw the other guys' scores. It helps when you can change the lineup every day. I'll remember to set up the internet next time I'm camping...

posted on Aug, 12 2006 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Am I the only one that noticed how screwed up this week's scoring is??

posted on Aug, 12 2006 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gibbs Baby!!!
Am I the only one that noticed how screwed up this week's scoring is??

Naw, i went and messed with my scoring after the first day thinking it was normal scoring this weekend, then i read the header at the top. good thing i was bored and decided to read it though. Then again i may just be a knucklehead.

posted on Sep, 9 2006 @ 09:59 AM
link   
I'm inching closer every week in this game, but I don't think I'll have enough to catch aegis in the end

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join