It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fantasy: help...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2005 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Who do you think i should start for week 1 on my fantasy team....

Donovan Mcnabb, Trent Green, Byron Leftwich Or Mike Vick

posted on Sep, 4 2005 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Well... you can always expect good things from McNabb and Vick. The other two I'm not so sure about.

Donovan McNabb

Philadelphia will be playing against the tough Atlanta Falcons on Monday Night Football. With TO on the field... expect him to put up big numbers. While the defense of the Falcons is mediocre, it won't stop the passing yards.

Michael Vick

Vick and the Falcons will be playing the defending NFC chaps. i won't expect big numbers from him Monday. The Eagles figured out how to play him perfectly in the NFC Championship game last year, and I expect them to use the same strategy. I have a strange feeling Vick will have more rush yards than passing yards.

Byron Leftwich

Jacksonville will be playing a team, that has the potential to be one of the best in the league in the Seahawks. I don't have too much knowledge on Byron, besides watching him play a few games last season, but I don't see him putting up big numbers.

Trent Green

Kansas City will be playing the New York Jets, who came off a playoff season. I expect the Jets to win this one, and for KC to rely on Rushing to beat the Jets. I don't think Green will have a lot of yards in this game either.

My Pick

Donovan McNabb

posted on Sep, 5 2005 @ 08:23 AM
link   
I'd go with Leftwich, but I' somewhat biased, as he's my man in my keeper league. J-ville installed a new offense this season where we'll see a lot of deep passes from Byron, he should have a monster season.

BTW, how theheck did you end up with those 4 QB's??? Do you have anyone atother positions?

join