It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fantasy: ESPN Fantasy Football League?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2005 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Looks like they're starting up sign-ups for the new Fantasy Football League on ESPN. Are you guys gonna set up another one for me to win?

Also... there is a guy on MySpace that started one up, so if you want in, send me a U2U with your E-mail address, and I'll have him send you an invite!

-GiantsFan

posted on Aug, 3 2005 @ 01:18 AM
link   
It turns out that anybody that played last year, can play again this year in the same league. We just have to have whoever was the league owner to renew it, and we're all right back into it! Theres no need to create a new one which is good.

posted on Aug, 3 2005 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Sounds like fun. Can you tell me what to do to be a part of this?
:party-smiley-018:

posted on Aug, 4 2005 @ 12:09 AM
link   
For the one I'm already in... just give me your E-mail address. I'm waiting for Ben or whoever started last years league to renew it so we can do another SportzTawk one. We keep same teams and everything. I doubt we keep same players though.

posted on Aug, 4 2005 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Giants fan i would love to be in your league, however i'm already in 2 yahoo leagues, i'll be in the ESPN league, and i still have baseball and nascar going. it's almost getting to be too much for me, but thanks for inviting everyone here on sportz to be a part of it.

posted on Aug, 4 2005 @ 05:00 PM
link   
That's cool... I kinda gave up on the NASCAR one... and kinda with Baseball. I think I'll only be doing ESPN Fantasy Football this year. BTW, Awesome Avatar.

Ben

posted on Aug, 4 2005 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Im going to be setting up the new leeague, im going to need to know who is going to want to do this

posted on Aug, 4 2005 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Obviously I'm in... but are you gonna create an entirely new league? or just re-new the old one?

posted on Aug, 4 2005 @ 09:02 PM
link   
i'm in my dearest Ben, somebodie's gotta come in last. 2years running let's make it 3.

posted on Aug, 5 2005 @ 06:48 AM
link   
Also someone has to finish 13th like myself last year
So count me in

[Edited on 8/5/05 by AdyBaby]

posted on Aug, 7 2005 @ 07:04 AM
link   
I'm up for it!

join