It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fantasy: another fantasy baseball game?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2005 @ 04:50 AM
link   
hey gibbs, check your inbox, you should have a u2u with the info

posted on Mar, 28 2005 @ 05:21 PM
link   
I sent the info to Rico, I think he'll join up.

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 06:16 AM
link   
we are still 1 team shy of a league, does anyone know anybody who would like to play?

posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 06:10 PM
link   
we still need 1 team to fill the league and time is running out, is anyone interested in doing another fantasy baseball team?

posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 07:01 PM
link   
When is the cutoff?

posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 07:03 PM
link   
well the season starts sunday night, don't know if they allow leagues to start after the season or not, i'll try to find out

posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 07:55 PM
link   
the only thing that i can find is that the league season starts with mlb, i don't see anything about signing a league up after the season starts so it looks like we only have a couple of days to get another player

posted on Apr, 1 2005 @ 06:31 PM
link   
I'll get on Rico's back...

posted on Apr, 1 2005 @ 06:45 PM
link   
everyone might want to do a pre ranking of their players, i frico signs up and we get our 6th team i will reset the number of teams in the league to 6 and let the computer do the draft, you get 5 hall of famers on your team, 3 position players and 2 pitchers i believe so set your rankings and cross your fingers

posted on Apr, 3 2005 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Looks like this league is going to be a bust.

posted on Apr, 3 2005 @ 04:40 PM
link   
it looks that way as we still have only 5 teams signed up, i have a team in another league there and will keep you updated on how it goes, if we can get 1 more player we may still be able to sign up after the season starts, i don't know how they work that on this site

posted on Apr, 3 2005 @ 07:31 PM
link   
The season is underway.

I'm kind of disappointed, I was curious to see how the Old-Timers would be integrated into a present-day fantasy league.

Maybe next year.

posted on Apr, 5 2005 @ 08:16 PM
link   
well i won my first game but i don't know how, their stats are screwed up so all you know is wether you won or lost the game, it looks like we can still enter a league if we can get just 1 more person interested in a team....any takers out there?

posted on Apr, 10 2005 @ 06:39 PM
link   
I was out with Rico last night, he said that he couldn't log in to this, that's why he didn't join...

posted on Apr, 10 2005 @ 07:32 PM
link   
it seems like it is a pretty lame game so far, my team is 5-1, and i haven't done a thing, i have no idea how the old timers scoring is figured, just check in once in a while

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join