It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fantasy: another fantasy baseball game?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 07:09 PM
link   
a reminder for gibbs :loudhorn:

posted on Mar, 19 2005 @ 07:52 PM
link   
I know you said you want to do an auto-draft, I was just curious if there was a date set yet. I assume we're waiting for a few more teams, so if anyone is interested, u2u toejam.

:loudhorn: Get your gumption Gibbs!

posted on Mar, 19 2005 @ 08:51 PM
link   
we currently are at 4 teams, i sent Giants Fan a u2u and when Gibbs signs up we will have the 6 we need for the league, the game does not have a setting for an auto draft, but if no one shows up for the on line draft that is what will happen, i really don't care one way or the other but i think in fairness to all we should come to a decision so that we are either all there or let the computer draft for everyone, the other "league" rule that i would like to see is the banning of credits.....you get 3 hall of fame batters and 2 hof pitchers free.....you have the option to purchase, for real money, more credits so that you can have more hof'ers on your team, again for the sake of fairness i would like to see this game stay free and for everyone to have an equal chance to win, that is why i feel that we should agree that no one buys credits, but as always i am open for suggestions and will go along with whatever the majority wants for the league

posted on Mar, 19 2005 @ 11:44 PM
link   
i should be in now

posted on Mar, 20 2005 @ 06:11 AM
link   
ok, gibbs is in so we are up to 5 teams now...just 1 more to go

posted on Mar, 20 2005 @ 05:02 PM
link   
It'll be cool to have a live draft. I'm ok with both.

posted on Mar, 22 2005 @ 06:01 AM
link   
we are still at 5 teams for this new type o fbaseball game, anyone else want in? we need 1 more team to have a league

posted on Mar, 23 2005 @ 08:29 PM
link   
hmm, I thought there was somebody else who had said they'd be interested in this

posted on Mar, 23 2005 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Giants Fan is interested and i sent him the info, when he signs up we will have our 6 teams and be ready to roll

posted on Mar, 25 2005 @ 05:56 AM
link   
time is runnning short and we still have only 5 teams signed up, we need 6 to have a league, anyone else want to play?

posted on Mar, 25 2005 @ 03:36 PM
link   
:loudhorn: Looking for another entrant!!

posted on Mar, 25 2005 @ 07:01 PM
link   
we still need 1 more team to get this league off the ground, i haven't seen Giants Fan on here in a while...hopefully he or someone else will step up to the plate in time, does anyone have any thoughts on the "house rules" that i have suggested?

posted on Mar, 25 2005 @ 08:24 PM
link   
I'll tlak to my cousins wheni see them on Sunday, maybe this would be something else to get them interested in the board...

posted on Mar, 25 2005 @ 08:59 PM
link   
that would be great, keep in mind that we need an even number of teams in this league

posted on Mar, 25 2005 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by toejam
that would be great, keep in mind that we need an even number of teams in this league

Oh, I hadn't read that. How come?

posted on Mar, 25 2005 @ 09:14 PM
link   
i just checked the site and it looks like we don't need an even number of teams after all...i can't find anywhere that says we do...since the teams are matched up and play a game a day maybe one team gets a few days off once in a while

posted on Mar, 25 2005 @ 09:18 PM
link   
i just sent them an email and asked if we needed to have an even number of teams in the league, hopefully i will hear back from them

posted on Mar, 25 2005 @ 09:24 PM
link   
alright, thanks for the research.

posted on Mar, 26 2005 @ 03:16 PM
link   
i received an email from the game site today and we DO need an even number of teams for this league....so we still need 1 at least 1 more team to sign up so we can play this season

posted on Mar, 27 2005 @ 08:09 PM
link   
tj, can you u2u me the info again, I think I deleted it without saving the info. I'm gonn asend it to my cousin.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join