It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fantasy: SPORTZTAWK FANTASY BASEBALL 2005 IS HERE !!!!

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2005 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gibbs Baby!!!
PA, no comment on Abreu for Willis? I'm not totally sold, but it might be a good trade...

Still pondering, my pitching staff is quite thin at the moment with a couple of my hurlers on the DL.

posted on May, 22 2005 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Did i read that someone is willing to let Smoltz go?

Heh Mr PA your lead is not so big now at the top is it?

posted on May, 23 2005 @ 04:20 PM
link   
OK, I'm putting Thome up on the trade block. Serious offers, only.

posted on May, 28 2005 @ 08:32 AM
link   
No interest?

posted on May, 28 2005 @ 02:15 PM
link   
I proposed a trade to you Gibbs, wondering if you're still interested in the D-Train.

posted on May, 29 2005 @ 09:50 AM
link   
I'll get back to you next weekend on this, I've got too much on my plate to figure this out for sure this week. Send me a reminder Friday, I'll be working too much to remember about this

Ben

posted on May, 30 2005 @ 09:48 AM
link   
ill be looking to trade somebody for thome, im in need of a bat, im being plaqued by the dl so help is needed. Im going to send you an offer gibbs

posted on May, 30 2005 @ 07:53 PM
link   
I'll get back to the both of you next weekend, I'm exhausted, and I have a week from hell coming up with work.

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 11:13 AM
link   
i've got a couple bats that i can trade away for a relief pitcher that will get some saves. here's who i can trade away, B. Hall (Mil - 2B,3B,SS), T. Hafner (Cle - 1B), J. Spivey (Mil - 2B), T. Walker (ChC - 2B), S. Burroughs (SD - 3B). If anyone is interested let me know.

TRD

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Hrmmm i'll take a look, what are you looking for Aegis (position wise)...

My team is blowing hot and cold and should be doing much better, i need a few good days to get my points back i lost. But looking at the standings on some columns there is not that much in it.

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Still in 2nd place, dropped a little but i should be able to get that back.. Mr ProudAmerican i'm comming for your title.

Ben

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 02:59 PM
link   
all i really have to say is that injuries suck. I need bats and i need them fast. Please inguire.

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by TRD
Hrmmm i'll take a look, what are you looking for Aegis (position wise)...

I'm looking for a relief pitcher that will get some saves, i have one on the season and could use a couple.

posted on Jun, 5 2005 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Alright, I got the trade stuff figured out here. I'm hoping that Clemons gets traded to a winning team, I need him to pick up a few wins.

TRD

posted on Jun, 5 2005 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Aegis havn't really got anyone, only one on my team getting saves and i can't give him up..

I dunno whats up with my team, they just arn't hitting enough, they are all capable, just not doing it.

Plus the injurys to Normar, B Roberts, Sosa and Jazy Lopez havn't help me one bit... Lost quite a lot of playing time with them...

posted on Jun, 6 2005 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProudAmerican
I proposed a trade to you Gibbs, wondering if you're still interested in the D-Train.

Done. After much internal struggle, I finally agree to the trade that I proposed first.

Guys, if you think I made a mistake, give it to me. I need to "shake up" my team, though, and getting the top young pitcher in the majors ought to help.

posted on Jun, 6 2005 @ 07:10 PM
link   
it looks like a fairly even trade to me, if willis keeps going you should pick up a few wins, fair trade to both sides

oohhh, just saw th etrade with ben, think you got took on that one, thome is a much better player than his stats show this year, he could have a monster second half, the rest are throwaways

[Edited on 6/6/2005 by toejam]

posted on Jun, 6 2005 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Yeah, that's the thing, no matter how I looked at it, it seemed fair. But, somehow, I still feel I'll regret it in the end. amybe that's because bobby's been the hottest thing on a diamond lately, and also provided about half of my team's value.

posted on Jun, 6 2005 @ 07:16 PM
link   
i didn't see the trade with ben, i would have kept thome, see the edited post above

posted on Jun, 6 2005 @ 07:20 PM
link   
True, that was a gamble, but I'm hedging my bets on PA being correct in his opinion of thome, that the back injury will prove to make him not very reliable this season.

If I'm wrong, the Phils should win the division easy, so I can't lose!

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join