It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fantasy: FANTASY BASEBALL !!!!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2005 @ 05:25 AM
link   
it looks like yahoo will have their fantasy baseball game up this friday and of course we will have a league, if you are interested please reply to this thread and also put in a vote as to wether you want a live draft or a computer draft....it looks like we will go with no game limits again this year....can summer be far off? i will get the league going and the info will start going out this weekend, can summer be far away? :party-smiley-018:

posted on Feb, 16 2005 @ 09:36 AM
link   
I'm in, got to defend my title.

A vote for live draft.

posted on Feb, 16 2005 @ 09:51 AM
link   
I think that i will go this one a go, and i would like a live draft

posted on Feb, 16 2005 @ 12:02 PM
link   
I'm in of course, a live draft is fine with me also.

TRD

posted on Feb, 16 2005 @ 12:42 PM
link   
I'm in, any draft will do me..

Toejam what about changing the title to 'sign up for fantsay baseball 2005'?

posted on Feb, 16 2005 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Of Course I'm in. Though I'd prefer a computer draft, as I've missed all the live drafts we've had for our different fantasy sports. Though It did work out in the ESPN league, so whatever draft will be fine.

Ben

posted on Feb, 16 2005 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Im in as well, and a live draft for me. :bounce:

posted on Feb, 16 2005 @ 03:10 PM
link   
count me in, don't mind which draft but as i am on the opposite side of the ocean i guess a computer one may seem the one to go for lol

posted on Feb, 16 2005 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Count me in, and I think a computer draft is good since the time zones.

posted on Feb, 16 2005 @ 05:46 PM
link   
the reason i didn't title it sign up was because yahoo hasn't put the league up yet, and i don't think i can change the draft method once the league has been posted.....i will send info to everyone who has replied to this thread once it gets going (probably this weekend) and post another thread for the sign up....so far the vote is 4-3 in favor of a live draft

posted on Feb, 16 2005 @ 09:13 PM
link   
i just reread the post on yahoo and they ARE going to have a free game this year......so it's GAME ON :party-smiley-018:

posted on Feb, 16 2005 @ 10:27 PM
link   
I'm in, and I would prefer a live draft, but think a computer draft will work out much more realistically

new topics

top topics

join