It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fantasy: IT'S HERE....SPORTZTAWK FANTASY STOCK CAR RACING II

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2005 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Greg Biffle's first trip to Las Vegas as a Cup driver was disastrous - he failed to make the race. Two years later, he's among the top drivers to beat.

Biffle is back at Las Vegas two years later as one of the favorites to win the UAW-DaimlerChrysler 400 on Sunday. He comes into the event on what he calls the hottest streak of his career -- winner of two of NASCAR's last three points races, dating back to the 2004 season finale.

He'll start third on Sunday, behind Ryan Newman and Elliott Sadler, and even that is not good enough for the ultra-competitive 35-year-old from Vancouver, Wash.

www.sportsline.com...

posted on Mar, 12 2005 @ 10:18 PM
link   
i messed up on the drivers in the C section this week, don't know how i managed that, can't get in who i want to but will score some points there anyhow

posted on Mar, 13 2005 @ 12:23 AM
link   
I wonder what happened with Kevin Harvick?

I picked him as one of my "B" drivers, and I thought he qualified at 4th, tj's chart above says the same. The Yahoo site is saying he's 42nd?

posted on Mar, 13 2005 @ 03:31 AM
link   
Kevin Harvick became the first driver penalized under a new rule that states that teams must qualify with a full tank of gas.

The new rule prevents teams from employing the old practice of using just a few gallons to qualify. The rule was stamped on official race entry blanks for the 2005 season.

Harvick qualified fourth on Friday at Las Vegas, but his time was nullified after NASCAR officials found his car to hold just 18 gallons of gas -- short of the 22 required.

NASCAR checks the fuel cell both before and after qualifying.

"The vent line was blocked, and the fuel filler was blocked so fuel flowed into the vent line, making the fuel cell appear it was full," said Nextel Cup Series Director John Darby.

As a result, Harvick will have to start Sunday's UAW-DaimlerChrysler 400 in 42nd spot, and Richard Childress Racing faces penalties for the infraction.

www.nascar.com...

:angry-smiley-034:

posted on Mar, 13 2005 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Looks like somebody didn't get the memo...

posted on Mar, 13 2005 @ 01:18 PM
link   
looks more like someone got cought with their hands in the cookie jar to me, tey were trying to get an edge and it backfired on them

posted on Mar, 13 2005 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Austin
Looks like somebody didn't get the memo...

posted on Mar, 13 2005 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Tj, if your not here I'll post updates for TRD.

posted on Mar, 13 2005 @ 01:39 PM
link   
i appreciate that austin, TRD hasn't been on today at all so i don't know if he will make the race or not

posted on Mar, 13 2005 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Ok , look like they're wrapping up the pre-race show , so get ready to race.

posted on Mar, 13 2005 @ 01:59 PM
link   
bush, martin, biffle and riggs are todays wallbangers

posted on Mar, 13 2005 @ 02:04 PM
link   
M. Kenseth

M. Martin

R. Wallace

Kyle Busch

are today's Rockers.

posted on Mar, 13 2005 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by toejam
bush, martin, biffle and riggs

Great minds think alike!

PA Racing

K Busch
M Martin
G Biffle
J Nemechek

posted on Mar, 13 2005 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Vickers and Dale Jr just wrecked big time, LOTS of damage. I have to believe they're both done for the day.

posted on Mar, 13 2005 @ 02:18 PM
link   
dale is sure having a tough start to the season, he is digging himself a BIG hole to climb out of

posted on Mar, 13 2005 @ 02:26 PM
link   
You're telling me!

posted on Mar, 13 2005 @ 02:27 PM
link   
They just interviewed Dale, he admitted he made a mistake and apologized to Vickers. Tough day for these drivers, just 14 laps into the race.

TRD

posted on Mar, 13 2005 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Nice, thats what we like to see a few drivers in trouble at the start that are NOT part of TRD Racing...

posted on Mar, 13 2005 @ 02:36 PM
link   
i bet the tv networks are already sweating the possibility of dale not making the end of the year chase, he is the glamor boy and if he isn't in it at the end the ratings will take a tumble

TRD

posted on Mar, 13 2005 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Whats the standings so far?

new topics

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join