Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Fantasy: Sportztawk Fantasy Basketball is here

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join

posted on Oct, 10 2004 @ 11:11 AM
link   
6 teams signed up so far, room for more, i see lots of new members signing up for sportztawk....get yourself a team and get your name on the sportztawk trophy

posted on Oct, 10 2004 @ 11:23 AM
link   
sorry, but my names gotta go on there, since it doesn't look like I'll make it for the fantasy football...

posted on Oct, 10 2004 @ 10:00 PM
link   
**BUMP**

Anyone else wanna join?

posted on Oct, 11 2004 @ 05:45 AM
link   
still 6 teams, when do you guys want the cutoff date to sign up, when the league is set we can get the draft done, we will need a bit of time to trade players and mess with the lineups

posted on Oct, 11 2004 @ 09:01 AM
link   
How about we have the draft on next Tuesday, that gives us 2 weeks to mess around with the lineups and such?

posted on Oct, 11 2004 @ 08:16 PM
link   
it that is all right with everyone i will set the draft to go ahead next tuesday....as i have it set up the computer will do the drafting for us and then it is up to each captain to make the decisions for his team....if we don't get many more teams than we have i see no problem adding a couple of bench spots for each team, we can review this next week before the league is set to "draft ready"...as i have said before i am new to fantasy basketball so feel free to offer any feedback that you may have

posted on Oct, 11 2004 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Sounds good to me. if we get a bunch of people on line again this weekend, we should promote this some more.

posted on Oct, 12 2004 @ 06:03 AM
link   
we can do that BURP

TRD

posted on Oct, 12 2004 @ 04:51 PM
link   
I'll go register my team in the next few days, just had too much to do at the mo and i got a busy few days comming up....

posted on Oct, 12 2004 @ 05:33 PM
link   
that will be good, it will give us a good solid league and should be a lot of fun

posted on Oct, 13 2004 @ 09:36 AM
link   
sign me up, its about time i woop your guys assssssss

posted on Oct, 13 2004 @ 05:25 PM
link   
well i pretty much hate basketball but if ya'll need some more teams i'll give it a try if i'm needed.

posted on Oct, 13 2004 @ 05:59 PM
link   
send a u2u to tj, guys...

posted on Oct, 13 2004 @ 06:09 PM
link   
you should have a u2u with the info freak....let the whoopin begin

the deadline to sign up has been set for next tuesday.....anyone else want in?

posted on Oct, 14 2004 @ 07:35 PM
link   
i see that a lot of new people have signed on to sportztawk in the last month or so, i hope you realize that you are more than welcome to join in our league and play along....it should be a fun way to pass the winter blues....signup ends tuesday 10/19

posted on Oct, 15 2004 @ 05:59 AM
link   
When do we have to get the team in by?

posted on Oct, 15 2004 @ 06:29 AM
link   
the teams must be registered by next tuesday....the computer will do the draft, then it is up to you what to do with your players, thsi will give some time for trades and waivers before the league starts on 11/2....interested?

posted on Oct, 15 2004 @ 06:33 AM
link   
I haven't been around for any of the fantasy games (except soccer) so I didn't know if you would make random teams and then we trade, etc or we pick a starting 5, etc. So I wondered about the timeframes.

You have already sent me the ID and password.

posted on Oct, 15 2004 @ 06:40 AM
link   
i have never done the fantasy basketball but i am assuming that it works like tha baseball and football games, what happens is the computer ranks the players, and then doles them out somewhat equally to all the teams in the league, it is up to the coach as to what players are active for what games, you can trade with other coaches in the league, pick up a guy from the waiver list...etc. i know nothing about basketball but all the stats and numbers are readily available on the game so research is easy....should be fun

posted on Oct, 15 2004 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Sounds good to me

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join