It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fantasy: Sportztawk Fantasy Basketball is here

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2004 @ 08:45 PM
link   
i set up a sportztawk fantasy league, never having played fantasy basketball before i went with mostly default settings, i opted for the auto draft over a live draft as i felt that this would make for a more competitive league and more fun for everyone, hope that this is all ok, for anyone who would like in u2u me and i will send you the info....:loudhorn:

[Edited on 9/10/04 by TRD]

posted on Oct, 8 2004 @ 08:52 PM
link   
my browser isn't letting u2u come up right now, can ya email it to me?

And thanks for setting this up....

posted on Oct, 8 2004 @ 08:55 PM
link   
thanks gibbs, you shoul d have the info in your sportztawk email, let me know if there is any problem

posted on Oct, 9 2004 @ 06:25 AM
link   
bump

posted on Oct, 9 2004 @ 07:07 AM
link   
i have sent out u2u's to the guys who have ecpressed in the league, let me know if there are any problems, here is a link to the sign up page

fantasysports.yahoo.com...

if there are any setting that you don't like and would rather have changed let me know, i have never done basketball before so was just going off the top of my head with what seemed right...

there is room for lots more teams so anyone who is interested let me know and i will get them the info :loudhorn:

Ben

posted on Oct, 9 2004 @ 10:20 AM
link   
when is the draft

posted on Oct, 9 2004 @ 10:22 AM
link   
i'm not sure, we need at least 4 teams signed up before we can declare the league to be draft ready, i am not a basketball fan, when does the season start?

Ben

posted on Oct, 9 2004 @ 10:25 AM
link   
im not even to sure when the NBA season starts.

posted on Oct, 9 2004 @ 10:30 AM
link   
when we get more peoople signed up i believe we can set the draft date

posted on Oct, 9 2004 @ 12:32 PM
link   
I'm interested....send me info.

posted on Oct, 9 2004 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Basketball Season starts November 2

posted on Oct, 9 2004 @ 03:39 PM
link   
ok websurfer, you should have a u2u

posted on Oct, 9 2004 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Go ahead and send me the info

posted on Oct, 9 2004 @ 05:03 PM
link   
ya got it

posted on Oct, 9 2004 @ 05:23 PM
link   
since i am new to the fantasy basketball league thing i would appreciate it if al team owners would take a look at the league settings and see if there is anything that they would like changed. i think if there is, a vote among the team owners would be the fair way to set the rules so everyone is satisfied.now that we have a league with 4 teams we can set the league as ready to draft, when do you think the cutoff date for teams joining should be? my suggestion would be a week or so before the season starts. if anyone has any ideas or suggestions let me know and i will see if i can put them in, thanks and i hope you enjoy

posted on Oct, 9 2004 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Thanks for the u2u tj, PA's PhillyBoyz are ready to hoop it up. :bounce:

I like all of the settings except for the three bench spots, I think we could use a couple more, maybe 2 for each position? (6= 2G, 2F, 2C) Just a suggestion.

I still miss my hockey.

posted on Oct, 9 2004 @ 06:06 PM
link   
this is something that i can adjust if more teams want it, let me know...what do you think about the 82 game per position limit? i think that it makes for more realistic coaching decisions by the coaches, but let me know what everyone wants.....

posted on Oct, 9 2004 @ 06:14 PM
link   
The Pennsylvania Polka has arrived!

I like the idea of 82 game max. And the extra bench spots sound good, depending on the number of teams we get in the league.

posted on Oct, 9 2004 @ 08:13 PM
link   
I was wondering... I have a friend that does the fantasy basketball thing alot. If we don't get that many teams could he participate? Or is this just for us members here at Sportztawk?

posted on Oct, 9 2004 @ 09:37 PM
link   
I think it's been done before, in the other leagues.

But sounds like he might whup us beginer's.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join