It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fantasy: (ESPN) Fantasy Football

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2004 @ 09:07 PM
link   
i did manage to get rid of Boston, but i can't get rid of Williams, from what i've read Boston could (very outside shot) come back this year so it wouldn't be so bad if i had to keep him but the Williams deal is really ticking me off. i'm writing a complaint to ESPN.

Ben

posted on Aug, 22 2004 @ 09:09 PM
link   
yea i would do that.

Im going to be writing an email to ESPN saying how poor the draft was because the people that were there were constantly being booted off the draft and couldnt relaly draft poeple that they wanted.

posted on Aug, 22 2004 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ben
sorry about the problems with the draft guys.

Not your fault, man! Besides, it's a free league, (no cash winners, I mean), so no one can complain about that.

posted on Aug, 22 2004 @ 09:26 PM
link   
I hear you all complaining about your teams, but mine is pretty top-notch, especially for a 20-team league.

Tomlinson, Trent Green, Brunnell, Chad Johnson, Arrington, Peppers...I even have a Manning! (Ricky)

posted on Aug, 22 2004 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Wait, I don't have a tight end!!!

WTF?!?!?

Ben

posted on Aug, 22 2004 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Gibbs- this wasnt a free league that is why im complaining about it. Its supposed to be the best out htere so thats why i put up the bucks for it.

posted on Aug, 22 2004 @ 10:06 PM
link   
I got 4 damn punters

posted on Aug, 22 2004 @ 10:08 PM
link   
And how in the hell am I supposed to play with no Linebacker, defensive backs or kicker

Ben

posted on Aug, 22 2004 @ 10:11 PM
link   
you can add and drop players man

Ben

posted on Aug, 23 2004 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Just so that everybody knows i created a poll on the league Site, vote as soon as possible.

TRD

posted on Aug, 23 2004 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gibbs Baby!!!
Wait, I don't have a tight end!!!

WTF?!?!?

If you look at some of the other teams they dont have any wide recievers??????

As far as the WR's go we have 3 in our teams thats too many. It should be 2 RB's and 2 WR's. Not a RB/WR either....There is not enough players to go around.

posted on Aug, 23 2004 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ben
Gibbs- this wasnt a free league that is why im complaining about it. Its supposed to be the best out htere so thats why i put up the bucks for it.

I know that you paid for the league, I meant that the rest of us haven't put up any cash for it, so we shouldn't complain about the quality of our teams. Of course, that was before i noticed that we didn't all have complete teams!!!

Ben

posted on Aug, 23 2004 @ 06:16 PM
link   
trd and i are donig the best we can do right now. Dont worry its all going to work out trust us

posted on Aug, 23 2004 @ 06:28 PM
link   
no complaints here, appreciate the chance to play in the league, i vote to redraft as i have no tight ends....where are the rules for this game? how does the punter score points?

posted on Aug, 23 2004 @ 06:30 PM
link   
I'm in another league through ESPN, and we had a lot of problems last season, most of which were taken care of by the end of the season. And supposedly they were bug-free this season, so it's not looking too promising.

posted on Aug, 23 2004 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by toejam
....where are the rules for this game? how does the punter score points?

TJ - The rules are unde3r league settings in the lower left hand corner of the screen.

Punter points, that's a good question...

TRD

posted on Aug, 23 2004 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by toejam
no complaints here, appreciate the chance to play in the league, i vote to redraft as i have no tight ends....where are the rules for this game? how does the punter score points?

What you need to do is click on players at the top of the page and add one to your team from waivers. Also you can drop players from your team if you have enough cover for that position. Like if you have 3 punters then drop 1 of them and if you have say 8 DB, LB, DP or whatever they are you only need 6, 4 in the team and 2 on the bench so drop 2 of them ect ect

posted on Aug, 23 2004 @ 07:03 PM
link   
i have 3 empty spots in my roster but it won't let me claim a player for any of these spots without dropping someone, am i missing something here or am i doing something wrong?

Ben

posted on Aug, 23 2004 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Guys look at your rosters some of you who really needed help have gotten it, The bIlls as joinging my team and termy is joining trd.

We have even out the teams as best as we could

PA- Moe Williams
Titans- Eric Moulds
Cheeseheads- Joe Horn, Tatum bell, Hines Ward
Texas- Farve
Team 16- Reggie wayne
Outlaw- peter warrick
Aegis- Henry
17- McNabb, Rob smith
Essex- Hasselback

TRD

posted on Aug, 23 2004 @ 07:10 PM
link   
You shoud be ok.....

On the players list click claim next to the players name you want then scroll down and submit team. To claim a player from waivers takes one or two days to process....

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join