It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fantasy: (ESPN) Fantasy Football

page: 36
<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2004 @ 08:44 PM
link   
i just wanted to post a reminder in this thread also that there are games being played this saturday, so get your lineups set early...don't say anything to skyrat but i will be able to see 6 games this weekend :party-smiley-018:

posted on Dec, 14 2004 @ 11:40 PM
link   

What's the deal with the trophies? Is it an ad trying to get us to pay for a trophy? Just curious because that link takes you to a trophy company's website.

www.crownawards.com...

They're some nice trophies though!

TRD

posted on Dec, 15 2004 @ 01:44 PM
link   
PA i think we get a virtual online trophy for the winner.

Ohhh cheers toejam, i didn't know there was games on saturday..

TRD

posted on Dec, 18 2004 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Playoffs and the Consolation playoffs have started and there is some good matchups...

Most teams have the brunt of there players starting tomorrow.

Only significant leads so far today is the Giants, Answers and Team TNT....

posted on Dec, 18 2004 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Big game on right now for Ben and I.

I've got Michael Vick and coach Jim Mora and Ben has Nick Goings. It's 10-7 Atlanta, Vick has a TD pass and Goings has a handful of yards rushing and receiving.

TRD

posted on Dec, 19 2004 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Taking a look at my matchup with toejam and its going to be close. We both have certain players who could score big but it all depends on the day. It's saying something when ya get nervous over a fantasy game but i am lol!

Ben

posted on Dec, 19 2004 @ 11:53 AM
link   
vick had a big game for you pa, but goings had another solid effort with 14 points, i expected that from him.

Im hoping that brees cancels out vicks big performance today.

posted on Dec, 19 2004 @ 12:09 PM
link   
our game may well depend on the questonable players for the week, who is playing at full speed and who isn't

Ben

posted on Dec, 19 2004 @ 01:07 PM
link   
down by 1 folks to PA, moss is having a big game for me 14 points already in the first half.

Ben

posted on Dec, 19 2004 @ 01:47 PM
link   
espn's system is weird right now, i keep lossing points, but the stats havent gone down at all. It has stayed the same, out of no where i lost 5 points from brees.

posted on Dec, 19 2004 @ 02:03 PM
link   
TRD and i are tied up so far, looks like it will be a while before this one is decided, may have to go to a replay and then a recount

TRD

posted on Dec, 19 2004 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Yeah tj we are locked together in a dogfight lol!

It is real close so far and one or two huge plays will make a big difference.

As for the scores being screwy i noticed one team had 705 points at one time lol!

posted on Dec, 19 2004 @ 02:31 PM
link   
should this game be for the first ever "trans atlantic fantasy cup" trophy?

Ben

posted on Dec, 19 2004 @ 02:32 PM
link   
lamont jordan had 66 points for me at one point

posted on Dec, 19 2004 @ 05:01 PM
link   
I bet you wish you had started Roy Williams, he ended up with 22.

TRD

posted on Dec, 20 2004 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Well i have one player left who is capable of making the points up i'm behind so its still going to be close....

What cracks me up is that they said one of my players was definatly playing not only on espn but the teams official site aswell and he never. Also toejam had the other RB on the same team and they said he was the starter and he only got a few carrys.

I was talking to Ben about starting one of my reserve RB's but as Jackson was going to play i never swopped him....

posted on Dec, 20 2004 @ 04:33 PM
link   
I'm not sure who the G's are, but I got really lucky this game. TO left in the 3rd quarter leaving McNabb without his best reciever. Hopefully I luck out this way the rest of the way. BTW, do you win anything if you win the league? Or is it just a pat on the back?

TRD

posted on Dec, 20 2004 @ 05:05 PM
link   
You win a virtual trophy plus extensive bragging rights for the year!!

Plus you go down in the Sportztawk Hall of Fame fantasy winners!

TRD

posted on Dec, 21 2004 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Well i got beat and congrats to Toejam..

To say i'm a bit disappointed is to say the least, i had the best team all season racking up the most points and had the most injuries out of everyone. At the weekend Jackson was definatly playing and there is a bit of a stink about it as he never played. If they had said he wasn't playing then i would have put in my other RB which would have won me the game. I actually only lost by 4 points as Berry my D player got a sack and they havnt given me the 2 points.

Oh well thats the breaks and theres always next time.

Here's the thing on Jackson...

Coach Mike Martz admitted Monday that he didn't know Jackson didn't play at all on Sunday and acted surprised about the controversy surrounding Jackson's inactivity, the St. Louis Post-Dispatch reports. Martz repeated on Monday the startling admission that he didn't really know whether Jackson was in the game against Arizona.

Damm your Head Coach doesn't even know if his RB who has been doing the business the last couple of weeks is not playing??????

posted on Dec, 21 2004 @ 03:13 PM
link   
I think you are wrong about him saying that Jackson was playing

because i have been watching the situation because i picked up Harris last week because i knew that Jackson and Faulk were both out

Martz actually said that Faulk would start this game against the Cards and Jackson will be back for the Eagles next week (he originally said he hoped both would be back)

new topics

top topics

<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join