It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fantasy: (ESPN) Fantasy Football

page: 35
<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join
share:
TRD

posted on Dec, 13 2004 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Ermm i just checked something......

And it might go on who has the best records and if that is the case the following teams go through

(predicted end results)

Mavericks 12-2
Jerseys 11-3
Detroit g's 11-3
Slackers 11-3
Ice machines 8-6
Cheeseheads 8-6
Giants 8-6
Titans 8-6

Thats what i just read....

posted on Dec, 13 2004 @ 04:09 PM
link   
If it is indeed the top 8 OVERALL, then it looks like the only change would be to drop the Dragons and add the Titans. I'm sure tj will be happy. I guess we'll find out tomorrow when ESPN posts the first-round playoff matchups.

:loudhorn: ~ Remember the Titans!!

TRD

posted on Dec, 13 2004 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Well they give you a sample league with two divisons and they do it by using the top teams overall on win ratio, so thats how they must do it.

Toejam will be over the moon and the dragons will be well disappointed....

posted on Dec, 13 2004 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Again, the real competition will be in the consolation bracket...

TRD

posted on Dec, 13 2004 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gibbs Baby!!!
Again, the real competition will be in the consolation bracket...

Ohhh and how you wish you wasn't in the consolation bracket..

posted on Dec, 13 2004 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by TRD
Ohhh and how you wish you wasn't in the consolation bracket..

Actually, I knew I'd be able to push around the other teams in the consolation bracket, it's been my gameplan all along.

posted on Dec, 13 2004 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Not sure i will make the the Consolation Tourney even tho i may get my 1st win this week since Cain and Abel were little
I should of got rid of my reserves weeks ago
Picked up Harris from the Rams put him in and he actually does not score me the usual nil points
Picked up Fauria back up TE from Pats but like a scardy cat did not put him in in stead of my usual nil point TE lol:party-smiley-018::loudhorn::sport-smiley-019::angry-smiley-034::approve:

posted on Dec, 13 2004 @ 11:33 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 14 2004 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Playoff Matchups

Mavericks vs Ice Machines

JerseyBoyz vs Titans

Giants vs Slackers

DetroitG's vs Cheeseheads

:party-smiley-018:

TRD

posted on Dec, 14 2004 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Whoah i didn't expect to lose, i was over 50 points in front and the Giants only had 2 players left and i lost by a point. Just goes to show ya nothing is in the bag.

Interesting draw for the playoffs, heh i got Ben oh well he will be looking for revenge as i beat him the two times we have played so far...

posted on Dec, 14 2004 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Looks like I lucked out in my battle against the Dragons. Only won by 6 or 7. Looks like I'm facing the G's. I need the Saints to finish the year strong as I have their WR, QB, RB, and HC. They've done good so far, but I need them to play extraordinarily good the next 3 weeks. They have an easy game next weeks, but it's the Panthers and Falcons afterwards.

Ben

posted on Dec, 14 2004 @ 03:57 PM
link   
I never thought that i would be ranked 8th, i thought i was going to be around 5 or 6. Interesting.

TRD

posted on Dec, 14 2004 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Toejam you not happy ya made the playoffs????

posted on Dec, 14 2004 @ 06:45 PM
link   
shocked would be a better word, still trying to figure out how they got the rankings....it looks like it will be you and me in the first round TRD....good luck

TRD

posted on Dec, 14 2004 @ 06:48 PM
link   
They work it out by the Group winners all go through...

Me, PA, Slackers, Cheeseheads then the next 4 teams with the best record. 8-6 was the cutoff point all the rest were 7-7 or below...So you just scraped in....

TRD

posted on Dec, 14 2004 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Yep me and you so best of luck its going to be tough from now on in...

posted on Dec, 14 2004 @ 06:57 PM
link   
should be interesting to see who's team can stay healthy and get lucky and be the champ this year, lots of dangerous teams to deal with

Ben

posted on Dec, 14 2004 @ 07:11 PM
link   
its going to be a lot of luck, its basically whatever team gets into the endzone the most

posted on Dec, 14 2004 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Why did the matchups change?

The website is showing different matchups than they did this morning. I posted the matchups they had this morning a few posts above.

TRD

posted on Dec, 14 2004 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProudAmerican
Why did the matchups change?

The website is showing different matchups than they did this morning. I posted the matchups they had this morning a few posts above.

Yeah they changed it, i doubled checked it with their format and everyones scores and who beat who and its right now.

new topics

top topics

<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join