It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fantasy: (ESPN) Fantasy Football

page: 33
<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join
share:
Ben

posted on Dec, 2 2004 @ 03:55 PM
link   
The good old luck, will come in handy. Just gotta see who gets the most touches and TD's

TRD

posted on Dec, 3 2004 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Ben who have you got in the last week? (14)

TRD

posted on Dec, 5 2004 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Big games today in the Sportztawk East division. Titans v Warhammers which ever teams loses will be out of the running. A win by the Detroit G's and it will come down to the last game.

ProudAmerican on a streak of 7 wins will book his playoff place today with a win.

posted on Dec, 5 2004 @ 11:41 AM
link   
i would feel a lot better about todays game if i knew if marshal faulk was going to play or not

TRD

posted on Dec, 5 2004 @ 11:43 AM
link   
I dont think he is going to play Toejam. If he does i dont think he will get alot of play.

Ben

posted on Dec, 5 2004 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Good luck to you trd, its going to be a good one.

TRD

posted on Dec, 5 2004 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ben
Good luck to you trd, its going to be a good one.

Yep should be a close matchup. Hard one to call, Green looks a goer for you and i'm hoping they use him lightly lol!

Ben

posted on Dec, 5 2004 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Yea he is good to go on this one, hopefully they use him a lot in the red zone!

posted on Dec, 5 2004 @ 12:30 PM
link   
well i have a feeling that today will be the nail in the coffin for the Warhammers, but we'll see when it's all said and done but i'm not very optimistic about it.

posted on Dec, 5 2004 @ 05:46 PM
link   
and i am officially getting killed by the titans. stick a fork in me i'm done.

TRD

posted on Dec, 5 2004 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Yeah Aegis doesn't look too good for ya now.

Well i didn't expect my team to put up huge numbers. Ben sorry old bean but i'm giving ya a good old fashioned azz whupping..

posted on Dec, 5 2004 @ 06:12 PM
link   
I may be otu of it, but at least I got a win today...(against a defunct team...)

TRD

posted on Dec, 5 2004 @ 06:58 PM
link   
It looks like most of the playoff places are sorted. Only the East division will go down to the last game.

posted on Dec, 6 2004 @ 01:55 PM
link   
On a roll of 6 games without a win oh well there is always next year mind you (bit of constructive crititism) hopefully next year all teams will play the game instead of letting there side become defunct by not playing the game lol mind you perhaps thats what i should of done this year with my record never mind dont i get the 1st pick in the draft lol:party-smiley-018::sport-smiley-019:

TRD

posted on Dec, 6 2004 @ 02:01 PM
link   
1st pick in the draft hasnt helped me that much as Priest Holmes has missed 5 through injury and 1 on a bye week. So i have lost him for nearly half of the 13 games. I may not get him back at all yet as they dont know when he is comming back and there is only 1 game left then 3 playoff games.

Ben

posted on Dec, 6 2004 @ 02:58 PM
link   
well keep track of the records and whoever is still playing in the following year, the records will reflect the draft position.

TRD

posted on Dec, 6 2004 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Next time around we may need a few leagues as its getting more popular and by the time it starts up again i reckon there will be quite a few doing it. I think 18 teams was just about right as you have had to scrap for a few players off waivers who have turned out to be pretty decent..

Ben

posted on Dec, 6 2004 @ 05:32 PM
link   
it was very fun this time around, its going to get better with the playoffs, it was better than last season

posted on Dec, 6 2004 @ 06:32 PM
link   
I'm in a couple of leagues, and I'd say that a 16 team league is just about right, if you wan tmy opinion. If not, too bad, 'cuz you just got it.

posted on Dec, 6 2004 @ 07:22 PM
link   
I was joking about me getting the 1st pick cos even if i had the first pick this year you cant plan for injuries even tho ive had 3 of my studs out for the year lol thank god for Leftwich and Mcgahee who kept me in with a shout lol

:party-smiley-018:

Oh yeah ive release all my reserves i was gonna release my starters after next week no play offs for me lol

[Edited on 12/6/04 by AdyBaby]

top topics

<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join