It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fantasy: (ESPN) Fantasy Football

page: 32
<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2004 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by TRD
The player ProudAmerican dropped, Crayon picked him up...

Houshman whatever his name is...just run in for a 53 yrd TD...

TJ Houshmanzadeh

He has 2 catches for 2 TD's and 56 yards and it's early in the 3rd quarter.

TRD

posted on Nov, 28 2004 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Yeah since you dropped him PA he has been doing pretty good...

Ben

posted on Nov, 28 2004 @ 02:00 PM
link   
i cant make up my mind if i should start Green, i have an hour to decided, what do you guys think

TRD

posted on Nov, 28 2004 @ 02:01 PM
link   
I thought he might be out Ben?

Lemmie take a look. See if i can find out.

Ben

posted on Nov, 28 2004 @ 02:04 PM
link   
thanks man

posted on Nov, 28 2004 @ 02:06 PM
link   
RB Ahman Green Green Bay Packers head coach Mike Sherman could keep the St. Louis Rams guessing about whether Pro Bowl halfback Ahman Green will play Monday night. Green didn't practice this week after suffering sprained rib cartilage in the last game. But the Packers are keeping Green listed as questionable on the injury report, meaning he has a 50 percent chance of playing. Sherman said after Saturday's practice that Green's status is "day to day" and a final decision will be made on game day at Lambeau Field. Sherman said a direct hit to the ribs could be tough on Green. "But, he's a pretty tough guy, and he can handle quite a few things," Sherman said. Sherman and the team's medical staff aren't sure to what extent Green would be able to withstand a hit. He was limited to working with only training bags off to the side Saturday. If Green plays Monday, he likely will have to wear a flak jacket for protection.

www.fftoday.com...

11/28/04 11:24am ET - An official decision on the availability of Packers RB Ahman Green (rib cartilage)won't be made until just prior to kickoff tomorrow, but according to the Associated Press it doesn't appear that he will be ready to play. Green is currently listed as "doubtful" and there is concern that he may injure himself even more if he suits up. Najeh Davenport (hamstring) will be active and should get the start but look for Tony Fisher to get a lot of carries as well.

[Edited on 11-28-2004 by ProudAmerican]

TRD

posted on Nov, 28 2004 @ 02:08 PM
link   
The last one is what i read earlier. Might be a risk picking him.

Ben

posted on Nov, 28 2004 @ 02:08 PM
link   
so i shoudl keep him on the bench

TRD

posted on Nov, 28 2004 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Well i'm not making that decision for ya.

If you have a RB capable of getting 10 points or more then it might be worth picking him but its up to you...

posted on Nov, 28 2004 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by TRD
How did i get half a point? May prove crucial at the end lol!!

For some reason the ESPN site is showing the Eagles defense with 3 1/2 sacks. Not sure how you get a half of a QB sack.

It should be 4.

TRD

posted on Nov, 28 2004 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Yeah i know, it will most prob get recorrected later...(i hope lol)!

Ben

posted on Nov, 28 2004 @ 05:49 PM
link   
gibbs and i are in a dead heat tied at 90 all. Its going to be close

posted on Nov, 28 2004 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ben
gibbs and i are in a dead heat tied at 90 all. Its going to be close

You were up 99-93, but just re-loaded the page, now it's tied again at 94...

posted on Nov, 28 2004 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Aegis is going to need a miracle to get past the Pickles.

posted on Nov, 28 2004 @ 08:07 PM
link   
looks like i will have an 11 point lead before espn does it's sunday night "mystery adjustments". sure hope the lead holds up....

posted on Nov, 28 2004 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProudAmerican
Aegis is going to need a miracle to get past the Pickles.

I don't think a miracle is going to be good enough, i just checked and half my team broke something today. So i'm going to have to reroster come tuesday.

posted on Nov, 28 2004 @ 10:13 PM
link   
That sucks aegis, you've definitely had alot of injuries to your team this year. It all started with Jimmy Kleinsasser.

TRD

posted on Nov, 29 2004 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by toejam
looks like i will have an 11 point lead before espn does it's sunday night "mystery adjustments". sure hope the lead holds up....

You got quite a good lead Toejam, its going ot be close...

Ben

posted on Dec, 2 2004 @ 12:23 PM
link   
One of the biggest weeks in fantasy football, TRD and myself are looking to square it off again, as im 2 games behind with 2 games remaing for the dvision's top spot. TRD has had a hold onto the top spot since i lost to him in week 3. ITs week 13 now, 10 weeks have gone by both sides have made many changes lost a few games, won a bunch and we are back to facing it off. ESPN in the preview section, has slated me to win it. But i might be without Ahman Green, ESPN picks the winners by points scored in the pervious weeks. The Projections come out today, and the new winners are picked out by this.

Its going to be close, we both scored high games last week, will it continue time will tell, but its going to be close, i cant pick a winner right now, because it looks like we both will be out of our top players, in Holmes and Green, and Smith as well for me.

TRD

posted on Dec, 2 2004 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ben
ESPN in the preview section, has slated me to win it. But i might be without Ahman Green, ESPN picks the winners by points scored in the pervious weeks. The Projections come out today, and the new winners are picked out by this.

They must have changed it, it has me down to win now??

As for our match-up its going to be a tough one, real tough. It could go either way as we both have a couple of players that can have a huge game. This one is going to come down to luck as point scoring wise there is not much in it on the averages per player..

new topics

top topics

<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join