It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fantasy: (ESPN) Fantasy Football

page: 29
<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2004 @ 11:05 PM
link   
with Moss out for who knows how long, i'm afraid that Culpepper isn't the power house that he was earlier this year. so as much as it pains me to say it, get well soon randy moss.

posted on Nov, 10 2004 @ 01:04 AM
link   
Hey Gibbs, was that you that I just beat, the Answers?

The Vikings had a defensive TD and it made things real close late Monday night.

I've noticed alot of teams leaving the head coach position open, after the -6 points my coach lost this week I now see why.

posted on Nov, 10 2004 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Yeah, you just got me, PA, I thought it'd be closer, but...

I was losing a bunch with fisher at the coach, so I switched to Del Rio, now he's been losing me points...I think I should go with parcells...

BTW, nice poll on the site.

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 12:28 PM
link   
is the espn site working for anyone today. mine shows all 0-0 ?

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 12:32 PM
link   
yeah, I'm in 2 leagueson there, they both don't show any scores.

This is the 2nd year we used ESPN in that other league, and everyone is tired of the frustrations, next year it looks like we're going with CBS.

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 01:01 PM
link   
the site seems to be working now....they are getting some scores up finally :loudhorn:

Ben

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 05:22 PM
link   
im leading looks like i might turn into a 7-3 record

Sir

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 04:30 PM
link   
I'm not getting the hang of this i'm on a lowly 2-7 soon to be 2-8. Its not that im not trying i have lost a few of them by not a big margin.

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 09:26 PM
link   
I'm getting washed again, dropping my record to 5-5, probably won't make the playoffs at this rate...

TRD

posted on Nov, 16 2004 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Well what a victory for me with a patched up team, most of my WR's i played i picked up off waivers or they was my backups and one of my RB's Thomas i picked up last week off waivers. The whole of my bench was either injured or on a bye so that was the only players i could play.

I definatly thought i was beat this week....

Ben

posted on Nov, 16 2004 @ 04:44 PM
link   
I increased my record to 7-3, this week i play the top team in teh slackers, going to be a tough one indeed.

posted on Nov, 17 2004 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Just to let everyone know, I haven't abandoned Team TNT. It's the only thing in sportz that has my eye right now. No hockey, Niners suck, finally got to watch some football Sunday. BTW, I think I had high score this week. If I win out I may be able to catch Ben and Ocelot.

TRD

posted on Nov, 17 2004 @ 04:50 PM
link   
You have a chance still. You have to play Ben in week 14.

Ben has to play the top side this week and has to play me again, so his team will have to be at their best.

posted on Nov, 17 2004 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Wise words from Silent Bob.
BTW TRD, if I make the playoffs, look out. You beat me be 5 points in week 1, before I developed this team.

TRD

posted on Nov, 17 2004 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Silent Bob is nodding!

Well yeah bring it on, i'm hoping i get a few players back in time for the playoffs, thats if i make it. Especially Holmes who i need back desperatly lol!

posted on Nov, 17 2004 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by TRD
Silent Bob is nodding!

Well yeah bring it on

I can't remember what I voted for with, "Is TRD too cocky"? It was either "Who's TRD"? Or "Who gives a rats ass"?

BTW, I've got your Kryptonite. I make the playoffs, Joe's getting retired for the duration with this Badass.

posted on Nov, 17 2004 @ 09:49 PM
link   
How many teams make the playoffs again?

Ben

posted on Nov, 17 2004 @ 10:01 PM
link   
8 teams make it, i do sure have a hard schedule, but i did make some good pick-ups this season after my loss to you trd, so my team is on and off each week, so its hard to say, in the preview collum it has slackers and i a push as to who will win

posted on Nov, 18 2004 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ben
8 teams make it

How are the 8 teams determined? Is it the top 8 teams overall in the league or is it the top two teams from each division?

[Edited on 11-18-2004 by ProudAmerican]

TRD

posted on Nov, 18 2004 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProudAmerican

Originally posted by Ben
8 teams make it

How are the 8 teams determined? Is it the top 8 teams overall in the league or is it the top two teams from each division?

[Edited on 11-18-2004 by ProudAmerican]

I'm sure its the top 2 teams from each division go through to the play-offs. Thats how it was last year...

top topics

<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join