It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fantasy: (ESPN) Fantasy Football

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2004 @ 05:58 PM
link   
That very well may happen tonight, my friend. 30 points from MvNair, Brown, Bennett, and Sharper isn't that much to ask for.

TRD

posted on Oct, 11 2004 @ 06:05 PM
link   
ermm 40 points just to tie not 30.....

Yeah its possible but Mcnair has been injured and isn't fully fit and it does look like he might play but one real hard hit and he could be out. Brown didn't put up the numbers last week against San Diego and i think GB will stop the run pretty well. Bennett is hit and miss....

I reckon Ocelot will come up about about 5 points short or win by about 3 or 4.....It will be close but if the titans have a bad game all 3 players he has play for them.

[Edited on 11/10/04 by TRD]

Ben

posted on Oct, 12 2004 @ 06:47 AM
link   
trd gets beaten by ocelot!!!!!! 131-118

TRD

posted on Oct, 12 2004 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ben
trd gets beaten by ocelot!!!!!! 131-118

Haha i won all bets, you see!

Bets were on that you Ben was the first to post something about it as YOU was desperate for me to get beaten. Can't stand me finishing above you and beating you in the fantasy leagues eh?

Man thats is so funny and predictable...

Yep Ocelot did well and handed me my first defeat, his RB put up great numbers. It was a shame Deshaun went out of the game early for me with a broken collarbone, i wondered why he never scored much otherwise it might have been different as he could have got 14 points easy. But thats the breaks and on to next week..!

Ben

posted on Oct, 12 2004 @ 02:27 PM
link   
what bets

TRD

posted on Oct, 12 2004 @ 02:37 PM
link   
A few people i know had bets on who would post first about it. You was odds on favourite and i had you and therefore won!!!!

Ben

posted on Oct, 12 2004 @ 02:41 PM
link   
glad you won at least, ocelot did a number on ya though.

TRD

posted on Oct, 12 2004 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ben
ocelot did a number on ya though.

Ermm check the teams and read, then come back with a sensible answer....

Ocelot did well to win, his players did really well. No disputing that. My team did really well, players did good. BIG difference was i lost a player who would have scored quite a few points and may well have won me the game. As i said thats the breaks for the second time. No sour grapes here.....

Seems like you need to concentrate more on your team than worry if some else is winning and hoping they lose as it's going to get tougher for you. You have played the teams who only field half a side and ohhh you only won by 20 something points but i guess a win is a win. Now if they had a real side out you would have got beat, same in a previous game. Now you have to play the big boys were see how you do.

Ben

posted on Oct, 12 2004 @ 04:48 PM
link   
im going to do just fine. winning is winning

posted on Oct, 13 2004 @ 09:38 AM
link   
doesnt matter if its by 1 or 50 a win is all the other people look at!

just mmeber if i was in the league i would take all of you to school.

Ben

posted on Oct, 13 2004 @ 02:59 PM
link   
It is going to be a tough week agaisnt tj, its going to be close i dunno who is going to win, i have many of my wr's listed as questionable and probable for this weekend's games.

TRD

posted on Oct, 13 2004 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by freak29
doesnt matter if its by 1 or 50 a win is all the other people look at!

just mmeber if i was in the league i would take all of you to school.

Isn't that what i said in my above post? 7th line down..

A win is a win......

Jeeze some people on here need to read things properly, not just you others aswell. Thats one thing they teach you in school, how to read. Another is how to spell properly. So with the talk about school maybe you need to get back and learn some more.

Ahhh i see Ben has changed his tune from azz wupping to hrmm its going to be close, so when he loses he doesn't have to eat HUMBLE pie.....

TRD's prediction: Ben finishes 3rd in the division and doesn't make the playoffs....

Ben

posted on Oct, 13 2004 @ 03:15 PM
link   
oooo trd is predicting that im not going to make the playoffs now eh? Im going to be in the playoffs no doubt about that one, the question is what are you going to do when you lose to me in the playoffs.

TRD

posted on Oct, 13 2004 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Hahahaha...

Well only 2 go through and it's not going to be you. Ocelot and me will do you for 1st and 2nd place no probs...

Ben

posted on Oct, 13 2004 @ 03:25 PM
link   
well i beat ocelot a couple of weeks back and ummm you lost. Sure he ahd players on a bye but you did say it a win is a win.

TRD

posted on Oct, 13 2004 @ 03:37 PM
link   
What sort of logic is that?

I beat you aswell...remember that...

Ben

posted on Oct, 13 2004 @ 03:46 PM
link   
im just saying that im going to be in the thick of things when the end of the season comes along

posted on Oct, 13 2004 @ 05:06 PM
link   
while ya'll is arguing over who is better, let me leave you with this thought. If anyone loses to me they should feel ashamed of them selves. for the entire season over half of my points have been scored by my QB and D/ST, so if either of them do bad i have no shot at winning. i predict that the Aegis Fang Warhammers will finish the year 5 games under .500.

Ben

posted on Oct, 13 2004 @ 05:19 PM
link   
yea but your players at those positions are top notch, the best in the whole league.

posted on Oct, 13 2004 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ben
yea but your players at those positions are top notch, the best in the whole league.

true but i've scored 100 points, once all the others were more like 80, so easy pickens on the Warhammers.:party-smiley-018:

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join